EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Questionable Cargo 2 (Rogue One Event #4) - Discussion Topic

Post#131 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:23 pm

Spock wrote:I did the same with the probe droids. A good way to use that excess inventory of samples.
Man they really need a buff and a drop in uc. Or worst case an Armory skin.

The timing has worked out well for me this round and I started stage 21 tonight.
Next up will be that dreaded destroy over 200 turrets stage. Fun way to start the day tomorrow. :)

I'd like a probe droid buff, but it will also come with a skiff buff, which could turn out to be a nightmare, especially if it is a half skin like the last two vehicle buffs.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#132 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Boog wrote:
Spock wrote:I did the same with the probe droids. A good way to use that excess inventory of samples.
Man they really need a buff and a drop in uc. Or worst case an Armory skin.

The timing has worked out well for me this round and I started stage 21 tonight.
Next up will be that dreaded destroy over 200 turrets stage. Fun way to start the day tomorrow. :)

I'd like a probe droid buff, but it will also come with a skiff buff, which could turn out to be a nightmare, especially if it is a half skin like the last two vehicle buffs.

Very true. The only positive about a half buff (usually being a damage buff Armory skin) is the base unit, without the skin applied, will get a heath buff.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#133 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:21 am

it seems to me that there is some error in the dates

5/16 to 5/22

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#134 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:40 am

This event is getting ridiculous for Prestige players.. I cannot find a single dev base. Only live bases.. busy all morning with destroying 219 freaking turrets against live bases ;-(
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#135 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 am

But there's nothing wrong with the game......
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Endgame
Cadet Trooper

Post#136 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 am

Long time outside forum reader first account and post today.

This forum is a fantastic site and Death Striker does a brilliant job. Spock and his team do wonderful work with Gsow. Great no ops videos as well. Learnt a lot from them. Rebel Scum does superb YouTube videos yet does moan a bit too often etc etc etc. This what makes Swc great. Plus Zynga and of course the game itself.

Yet you Cool Guy your about as cool as sunstroke. An intravenous drip of negativity. Sorry to say doesn't say much about you in the real world. Always complaining and looking for faults. Can't attack, can't defend etc. Yet there you were at the start of the ithorian conflict in the top 50. Contradictory beyond words.

Every time I pop into the forum to have a look what's new and to log in to Swc. There you are lurking around again. My tablet goes down and I go and do something else. Your negativity is why probably Swc lost so many Commanders.

If you don't like it Cool Guy. Please go and sit in the shade and Cool down and do something else. Yet your Yavin paradox sums it all up really.

Great work Death Striker, Spock, Rebel Scum and everyone else who makes Star Wars Commander truly special.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#137 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 am

Endgame wrote:Long time outside forum reader first account and post today.

This forum is a fantastic site and Death Striker does a brilliant job. Spock and his team do wonderful work with Gsow. Great no ops videos as well. Learnt a lot from them. Rebel Scum does superb YouTube videos yet does moan a bit too often etc etc etc. This what makes Swc great. Plus Zynga and of course the game itself.

Yet you Cool Guy your about as cool as sunstroke. An intravenous drip of negativity. Sorry to say doesn't say much about you in the real world. Always complaining and looking for faults. Can't attack, can't defend etc. Yet there you were at the start of the ithorian conflict in the top 50. Contradictory beyond words.

Every time I pop into the forum to have a look what's new and to log in to Swc. There you are lurking around again. My tablet goes down and I go and do something else. Your negativity is why probably Swc lost so many Commanders.

If you don't like it Cool Guy. Please go and sit in the shade and Cool down and do something else. Yet your Yavin paradox sums it all up really.

Great work Death Striker, Spock, Rebel Scum and everyone else who makes Star Wars Commander truly special.

LOL, And how many more players would there be if the devs started fixing some of the legitimate issues mentioned on this forum? If no one says anything then nothing gets fixed.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#138 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:09 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:This event is getting ridiculous for Prestige players.. I cannot find a single dev base. Only live bases.. busy all morning with destroying 219 freaking turrets against live bases ;-(

Just go to hoth, load up on int4's and mhc's, and attack every base you see and move on. You'll win some, you'll lose some, and you'll kill a lot of turrets. Drop in ATMPIII samples from inventory before each attack. It won't take that long.

Endgame
Cadet Trooper

Post#139 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:18 am

I will admit doing 900 Ep attacks is a bit of a grind like reading some of the posts on here.

Yeah Swc isn't perfect by a long shot. Yet what though is in life. Swc is a game which was being run into the knackers yard by Disney. I nearly retired my Swc account. Thankfully Zynga have taken over and are starting to breathe new life into a great game. Trust me Swc will be around for a while yet.

Please though don't come onto the forum and consistently contradict yourself. As Cool Guy does with his negativity drip. If he spent more time attacking than typing he'd probably get multiple ultra chrome's on every planet. Read Darth doodie nice post for clarification.

Yep Swc definitely has it's in-game flaws like barrack/factory scrolling, war crashes if you haven't rebooted device, tako and tat power in war, etc etc etc. It is what you make of it as everything else in life and enjoy. If not call it a day and enjoy a new venture that makes you happy.

Right the damned storm trooper notification has just popped up. Crates to claim and ep attacks to make. Life is far too short like the lifespan of a storm trooper and a level 1 strix beacon Rancid to be unhappy.

Take care all and good so hunting.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#140 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:30 am

Probably not the right thread... but had to post this somewhere...!

The ENTIRE Yavin TOP 50 Is on over 100,000! ! !

I've been a grinder over the years 'giggidy'... but that is seriously going some!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 164,500 medals

Return to “General Discussions”