No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#71 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Atom wrote:This is my attack against our prestige opposition in our last war. Not the strongest prestige, but he had a well guarded sc. I'm level 8, but these new wagons completely destroyed it, i never even tried to blow sc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jJG4Q3C18

Atom - Thanks for posting. :D I shared with my Squad.

:arrow: You did not state what OP's were in Play and on your side, but I presumed it was Takodana.

The outposts did not matter much for the MTT loadouts in our weekend war. Certain outposts may obviously improve your opponents defense. However, my brother's level 8 base rolled a Prestige base with level 8 MTT's. The outposts in play were Dando, Tat, and Hoth. As an experiment, he attacked with only Hoth in hand. Not having Tat or Dando, did not hurt in this instance.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Josketer
Major General

Post#72 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:31 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Josketer - Thanks for posting. :D

What "type" of Dev Base?

1. Mostly Burst Turrets.
  2. Mostly Sonic Turrets.
  3. Mostly Rapid Fire Turrets.
  4. Mix of Burst / Sonic Turrets Only.
  5. Mix of All Turrets.
  6. Other.
TBH - I am not sure the Turret Type Matters but it would be nice to monitor "success reports" using the SMTT against various Turret Combos and see if a particular Combo is harder than other (most likely mostly Sonics but you never know).

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

DeathStriker

Post#73 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Josketer wrote:...

Josketer - Looks like #6 - Other - I see mostly Rapids and Rockets.

It will be interesting to see what kind of "success" Players have against the "dreaded" Sonic / Burst mix Dev Base...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Josketer
Major General

Post#74 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:53 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Josketer wrote:...

Josketer - Looks like #6 - Other - I see mostly Rapids and Rockets.

It will be interesting to see what kind of "success" Players have against the "dreaded" Sonic / Burst mix Dev Base...

Indeed.
Here I share the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5ct6tH5I0&t=
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Harshit
Admiral

Post#75 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Atom wrote:This is my attack against our prestige opposition in our last war. Not the strongest prestige, but he had a well guarded sc. I'm level 8, but these new wagons completely destroyed it, i never even tried to blow sc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jJG4Q3C18

Really a great attack for getting good uplinks. I see you used samples and as it has a relatively long cook time and also single cantina this loadout wont be that ideal unless people spend crystals.

The turrets I see were mainly lvl 9 and lvl 10, a rushed Prestige player and also the amount of dowtins at even lvl 6 are just tremendous, their grenades do a lot of needed splash damage.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

toname
Commodore

Post#76 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Harshit wrote:

Really a great attack for getting good uplinks. I see you used samples and as it has a relatively long cook time and also single cantina this loadout wont be that ideal unless people spend crystals.

The turrets I see were mainly lvl 9 and lvl 10, a rushed Prestige player and also the amount of dowtins at even lvl 6 are just tremendous, their grenades do a lot of needed splash damage.

Those aren't samples. He has MTT unlocked at lvl6. Cooktime for that loadout isn't great for PvP, but doable for wars.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#77 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm

toname wrote:
Harshit wrote:

Those aren't samples. He has MTT unlocked at lvl6. Cooktime for that loadout isn't great for PvP, but doable for wars.

Ok, Thanks for the clarification. :)
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#78 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:45 pm

toname wrote:
Harshit wrote:

The cook times at level 10 are 6 minutes and 50 seconds. I don't know if this is an introductory period timer, that will be adjusted upwards later. Even adjusted upwards, I don't think that changes too much. At the current cook time it takes 25 crystals to do an 11 MTT loadout with no wait time. Far less if you are playing sporadically throughout the day on your phone, and have time to cook units in between attacks. Basically 100 attacks for $20.00 and no wait time or some trade-off between dollars and time. In the current environment, it's really starships that are the bottleneck for a lot of Prestige level players. With the MTT loadouts, I use far less starships or none at all at times, and I'm getting in more attacks in less time. I am really enjoying these units.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Werowe4
Captain

Post#79 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:21 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:I feel bad now. I'm one of those players who sits on defense in conflicts, but only on Er'Kit (I'm an imperial).

I'm surprised that you can get anything with defense alone on Erkit! Even with my high of 150 defensive wins on Erkit, it was hovering just below the 20% conflict tier. Camping on Tatooine usually gives a defense only UC!

Nice defense wins! Impressive.

Defense can help me with 24k points on sand worlds a week total. On nights if lucky and it's about 4k a night average or while away.

It's not enough to win a conflict alone for me.

If anything its 10-20% or so of the points needed at least sometimes if lucky.

Anything helps.

I didn't mean getting uc on def. I meant more like bronzium 1 or 2 via that method on the desert planets (mainly Er'Kit, I don't get attacked nearly as much on Tat - maybe b/c more players are on tat?). Maybe it's because of where I'm at medal wise but it does the trick for me usually in terms of how many gears I earn this way.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#80 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 am

lukeskywalker wrote:The cook times at level 10 are 6 minutes and 50 seconds. I don't know if this is an introductory period timer, that will be adjusted upwards later. Even adjusted upwards, I don't think that changes too much. At the current cook time it takes 25 crystals to do an 11 MTT loadout with no wait time. Far less if you are playing sporadically throughout the day on your phone, and have time to cook units in between attacks. Basically 100 attacks for $20.00 and no wait time or some trade-off between dollars and time. In the current environment, it's really starships that are the bottleneck for a lot of Prestige level players. With the MTT loadouts, I use far less starships or none at all at times, and I'm getting in more attacks in less time. I am really enjoying these units.

That is a little too pricey for me! I usually try for 3-5 UCs per conflict and that requires 100 attacks PER PLANET so that would be $60-100 per week!!!!

Return to “General Discussions”