No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#51 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
Bwc wrote:Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

This. and more:

The same dude again? With another post complaining about lose a defense? First, the Sniper HQ after the Tie Brute release, then AT-ACT being the big scam after 2 years, and now complaining about lose a defense for a bunch of donut vans? Really?

If I'm such a joke what are you wasting your time reading my posts?
Only people who have no idea how to play, like you and other fake rebels and imperials, would appreciate unit like this. No skills whatsoever.

Hey, buddy, I really enjoy reading your posts, they always make me laugh a lot. You are funny complaining about everything in this game that I wonder why you keep playing.

I have not even unlocked this new transport for my Rebel Prestige, nor tried to use these samples yet, but I believe it might be a good unit for PvP if anyone still cares about PvP. And it was good for the game that people spent so much money in crates. I really hope that this new transport helps them to attack live bases again. Better a new unit for attack than for defense. Thumbs up for Zynga.

And better be fake than idiot.

But you're right, I should stop reading and replying to your posts. Stupidity can be contagious sometimes... 8-)
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#52 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Ghostie wrote:...I also can't remember seeing so many people investing cash into this unit as I have seen the past week it seems like every max player has them at least leveled up to 8. It must have also been a very profitable week for Zynga.....so profitable they even extended the sale an extra week....

...@Rebelscummer come off the ledge man :) I have seen you over the years go nuts over these changes, but in the long run you have always adapted and overcome it. I remember hitting you and Patrik_s on the old Windows servers and having to throw everything but the kitchen sink at you to just get 50%. We were so offensively underpowered in the Windows SWC days at the end defense ruled the game and it just wasn't fun. I know it sucks to get rolled by some newb with a fat bank account buying frags, but I am willing to bet both you and I figure out a way to adapt.....One thing all the old Windows players have in common is we constantly got shit on and figured out how to overcome it....unlike these Android/iOS guys who have always had it much...much...much....easier.

I agree friend, they're making good money, as you said, they extended the sale. I had no choice, but to upgrade my brown poo. I had some crystals left from the Windows switch, so be prepared for my baby base called DTE, it's already destroying ranked players on Tatooine (a new YT episode coming up soon)

i also agree that I'm a vocal and passionate player, but I really like like the game, always have. I hate big changes, especially when I spent so much time and effort to rebuild my base (3 times from scratch) and my defense has been doing great until now. Anyway, I wish good luck to Zynga, they're smart, but drastic changes can turn against them. I even bought their stocks, which are doing better than this game :)

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#53 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
Ghostie wrote:Personally I like the new unit, and I have been nailed by every Rebel in the galaxy with those Death Donuts the last week. It gives all those weaklings I used to run over some "beer muscles" to fight back. Before I could literally take their lunch money everyday and not even get revenged, but now they are looking for me....lol...I love it!

I also can't remember seeing so many people investing cash into this unit as I have seen the past week it seems like every max player has them at least leveled up to 8. It must have also been a very profitable week for Zynga.....so profitable they even extended the sale an extra week....these Death Donuts ain't going away just except them and take your loses or go with rockets or sonics if it becomes out of control. I am personally enjoying the action, and trying to make a new strategy for my defenses.

<cut>

Agree. It's been a fun week. While rockets and sonics help combat the donut wagons, it does open you up to jet/jump and healers or a mix of jets and donut wagons. However, that will be one of the fun things to adjust to. Meanwhile, I will enjoy the transition period. And yes, one week extension = cha-ching!

Note - I did test a full level 10 donut wagon loadout against several sonic/rocket bases. About 50/50 between 80% and 100% wins, even against that turret mix, with sniper gr & sc troops.

Agree 100% all of a sudden people are playing PvP: attacking, revenging... long may it continue!!!!!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#54 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm

So tognaths were also OP, but how many all togs attacks have we seen up until now in PVP, not to mention the frags requirement for togs are much less than the SMTT ?

People are just having fun wih the samples, and having fun playing this game is actually a good thing.

Entropy
Lieutenant

Post#55 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Now that I've had some time with the donut wagon I wanted to comment. I earned enough frags for lvl 3 in conflict, bought crates to get lvl 4. My favorite deployment is to pair them with a few heavies and a medic to keep the dowutin healed up and spared from some rocket fire. Heavies are a little faster, but not too fast. They stay just enough in front of the dowutin. Yeah they're pretty sweet but I've had them get nailed whenever I deploy stupidly, rockets chew them up like all other vehicles. When I've activated an SC with DWs I've been able to take them out with air pretty easily. 1 or 2 hwk or a fang and it's goodnight sweet donut. In short I think it's a fun unit but nowhere near invincible. I use strategy when deploying like any other troop. Most importantly and as others have said, it's got people excited and playing more. That can only be good for all of us.

I was skeptical about the new unit and where the devs would take the game, but between the events, decent conflicts, daily crystal crates and the DW I have to say I'm feeling pretty optimistic. Yeah there are still things that need to be fixed, but I feel like someone's actually listening to us now.

Atom
Captain

Post#56 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:14 pm

This is my attack against our prestige opposition in our last war. Not the strongest prestige, but he had a well guarded sc. I'm level 8, but these new wagons completely destroyed it, i never even tried to blow sc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jJG4Q3C18

DeathStriker

Post#57 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:58 am

Atom wrote:This is my attack against our prestige opposition in our last war. Not the strongest prestige, but he had a well guarded sc. I'm level 8, but these new wagons completely destroyed it, i never even tried to blow sc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jJG4Q3C18

Atom - Thanks for posting. :D I shared with my Squad.

:arrow: You did not state what OP's were in Play and on your side, but I presumed it was Takodana.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#58 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:16 am

DeathStriker wrote:
Atom wrote:This is my attack against our prestige opposition in our last war. Not the strongest prestige, but he had a well guarded sc. I'm level 8, but these new wagons completely destroyed it, i never even tried to blow sc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jJG4Q3C18

Atom - Thanks for posting. :D I shared with my Squad.

:arrow: You did not state what OP's were in Play and on your side, but I presumed it was Takodana.

It was Tako, but moot bc mercs are not benefited by Tako boost.

What this does is to force player to switch bursts back to rockets.
Or perhaps UC of this unit should be raised to 14-16.

At least there is now an answer for the burst/sonic farm :)

Like to see how well SMTTs do against buffed rockets in PVP.

Josketer
Major General

Post#59 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:12 am

Horrible attack ... 0 strategy. Simply you used 6 of those SMTT and clean any base without using planets in favor. Tako does not affect the mercenaries ..
I have the impression that in the future, there will be many ties in the wars...
:lol:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Atom
Captain

Post#60 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:12 am

Josketer wrote:

Horrible attack ... 0 strategy. Simply you used 6 of those SMTT and clean any base without using planets in favor. Tako does not affect the mercenaries ..
I have the impression that in the future, there will be many ties in the wars...
:lol:

I totally agree with you, a horrible attack, no strategy. I attacked him like this to show my squad how bad these transports would make future wars. I too expect many draws. I'm not happy about it. Btw the outposts were hoth erkit and tako. Also i used 10 mtt not 6.

Return to “General Discussions”