No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SmallPotato
Commander

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#31 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:43 am

Lord wrote:Why is it called Thomas train? That's funny :lol:

I presume because of this :):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_the_Tank_Engine

Bwc
Cadet Trooper

Post#32 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:20 am

Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#33 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:54 am

Bwc wrote:Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

This. and more:

The same dude again? With another post complaining about lose a defense? First, the Sniper HQ after the Tie Brute release, then AT-ACT being the big scam after 2 years, and now complaining about lose a defense for a bunch of donut vans? Really?

This game should be an offensive game, not a defensive game! Not right that players just sit their asses during conflicts and get through Obsidian and UC with only defensive wins and no attacks, while most of players need to struggle hard to win over tough bases with stupid GR and buffed turrets!

The only dude that won over my Imperial base in about 6 months was using a few wookie wagons and ONLY ONE jet, and he only had 1 star. I hope with this new Merc Transport he can come back and wipe out my base with 3 star and have a happy life from now on playing this stupid game with a unit that finally helps to make players attack real bases again.

If this unit is so OP like that at some point, i really hope more players can get frags and upgrade them, and then i want to see all these crying babies complaining about they can't win defenses anymore excatly when it was in the past when they introduced the heavy skins. :lol: :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#34 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:01 am

mkenobi wrote:
Bwc wrote:Not sure why people are complaining about this unit its needed to take on the hard bases. We finally get a unit that helps us win attacks. This should be more of an attack based game. Throw a few of them in your sc and use them to defend as well

This. and more:

The same dude again? With another post complaining about lose a defense? First, the Sniper HQ after the Tie Brute release, then AT-ACT being the big scam after 2 years, and now complaining about lose a defense for a bunch of donut vans? Really?

This game should be an offensive game, not a defensive game! Not right that players just sit their asses during conflicts and get through Obsidian and UC with only defensive wins and no attacks, while most of players need to struggle hard to win over tough bases with stupid GR and buffed turrets!

The only dude that won over my Imperial base in about 6 months was using a few wookie wagons and ONLY ONE jet, and he only had 1 star. I hope with this new Merc Transport he can come back and wipe out my base with 3 star and have a happy life from now on playing this stupid game with a unit that finally helps to make players attack real bases again.

If this unit is so OP like that at some point, i really hope more players can get frags and upgrade them, and then i want to see all these crying babies complaining about they can't win defenses anymore excatly when it was in the past when they introduced the heavy skins. :lol: :lol:

+1
Well said.

Atom
Captain

Post#35 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:13 am

mkenobi wrote:

This. and more:

I do agree, i got 5 uc in conflict and i really struggled. I never attacked bases with buffed barracks or factories cos id never win, which meant i had to skip many bases in selection. Buffed bases are really too difficult to attack with basic troops, I was using tx and heavies as my loadout each time as im not keen on jets. these transports waste everything, no matter what buff is on. The only concern i have is that if they can lay waste to buffed normal bases then they'll very easily waste war bases without a buff. So wars become well, crap. they are the only thing i play for really, wars.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#36 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:32 am

mkenobi wrote:

This. and more:

+1

This should be an offensive game where defensive wins are extremely rare!

This unit is not OP by any means. There is only one cantina to build them in and the cook times are high at level 11 so good luck winning conflicts or events using all MTTs with one attack ever 1.5-2 hours or so, unless you want to spend tons of $$$ to rush them for every attack.

Jayjack
Admiral

Post#37 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:43 am

Find your happy place in this game. These new dowutin wagons give ability to attack Pvp again. Be happy with that.

For what it's worth...I still found a way to plant on a base using these new wagons since I messed up Kessen shot. Tough bases will still challenge the wagon and attackers still need a good plan to use them against tough bases.

Challenge yourself. You don't need to load up on all dowutin wagons. Use a rebel swarm with some snipers too. Find a loadout you don't need a bunch of air to support attacks. Also learn how to be very proficient with Kessen or hero of your choice.

Make the game fun for you. If you want to be a HD stud, do it. Want to be good at NOOP, do it. Good at PvP, do it. You get the idea. But don't complaint about new troops. We find ways to deal with the curve balls the game throws. That is the challenge. What's life without some challenge?
Jedi-Master's defence strategists!!!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#38 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:16 am

mkenobi wrote:

This. and more:

Agree 100%. The OP is an utter joke and an embarrassment to the rebel alliance......

Still, he does give my squad and I something to laugh about......
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 162,650 medals

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#39 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:07 am

mkenobi wrote:

This. and more:

If I'm such a joke what are you wasting your time reading my posts?
Only people who have no idea how to play, like you and other fake rebels and imperials, would appreciate unit like this. No skills whatsoever.

Richaldo wrote:Agree 100%. The OP is an utter joke and an embarrassment to the rebel alliance......

Did you take care of that duck?

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#40 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 am

Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:

This. and more:

If I'm such a joke what are you wasting your time reading my posts?
Only people who have no idea how to play, like you and other fake rebels and imperials, would appreciate unit like this. No skills whatsoever.

Richaldo wrote:Agree 100%. The OP is an utter joke and an embarrassment to the rebel alliance......

Did you take care of that duck?

I smashed the pasty out of it ;)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 162,650 medals

Return to “General Discussions”