No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#21 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:06 pm

Werowe4 wrote: It's not OP.

Haha, just wait until some newb attacks you with 11 transports.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#22 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:39 pm

It's only from one cantina.

Unless they crystal rush you or sample rush you It shouldn't be too many per attack right?

Got mine to level 5 from 6 uc crates. Will be nice to use them for sure. Just not a focus of a loadout.

More of a supplement for the troop transports.
Last edited by sneakyzapper on Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#23 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Lord wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:There may be something in the new Thomas Train engine being a bit OP... but hey, how many OP-ed units are there by now in this game?
ITTs/Wookie wagons, jumps/ JETS, rodians/sullustians, togs…
U name it.

this tune is getting old. Be gald there is a new unit to play for and to play with.

Why is it called Thomas train? That's funny :lol:

I 2nd that! Thomas train! Good one!
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#24 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Atom wrote:I'm surprised you only get 600odd gears a win at prestige level. i get that often at level 8. You have much longer build times i suspect?

I could be wrong on this, but I think the gears you win are more closely tied to your opponents medal count and/or rank and not on the attackers medal count/rank. I suspect it's medal count, because I see some low gears on bases with high ranked players (rank 30+). I suspect those are the players whacked by medal gate. I'm just guessing though, since my gears on defensive wins/losses have gone up as I have accumulated medals.
Last edited by lukeskywalker on Wed May 08, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#25 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:33 pm

I've been hanging out in Knights-Of-Darth this week. I couple of them upgraded to level 10. One of them clean wiped 3 Prestige bases in no-OP, not even worrying about trying to snipe the SC.
These guys are very aptly calling it the.......
'PAIN TRAIN'
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#26 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm

"Ouch time."
―Roos Tarpals witnessing MTTs deploying battle droid infantry

Those things are awesome. No doubt they will be useful at max level or near lol.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#27 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Just tested the donut wagons at level 8 with 6 healing ships & 1 fang. 90+% against a Prestige base with high level sniper gr and jet sc, and without sc support. Slow but they grind the base down. At level 9 or 10, probably 100%. Timing on the healing ships is a work in progress with these slower units, but a good start.
lukeskywalker
Leader

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#28 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Zynga made a big mistake, read my lips, many high level players are going to quit. I don't mind losing to a good opponent, but I do mind losing to a mediocre one. What was the point upgrading all those turrets and defensive units??? Big waste of my time and energy. It's not a doughnut or Thomas train, it's a turd aka Mr. Hankey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ABUYLeyR3k

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#29 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:09 pm

If someone crystal or sample rushes they will win usually anyway? To get the numbers to make it op that is.

Just a different flavor of win on that level.

I welcome them.

Let them try. Massive effort in resources to commit loadouts normally in this way lol.

Atom
Captain

Post#30 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:30 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:Zynga made a big mistake, read my lips, many high level players are going to quit. I don't mind losing to a good opponent, but I do mind losing to a mediocre one. What was the point upgrading all those turrets and defensive units??? Big waste of my time and energy. It's not a doughnut or Thomas train, it's a turd aka Mr. Hankey. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ABUYLeyR3k

I agree that Zynga have made a terrible mistake. I've attacked quite a few times now since end of conflict with 8 x level 6 transports and i am killing everything, bases i normally would totally avoid. I'm in a war tonight, there is one prestige i thought looked diffucult, very well guarded sc. Normally id study his base and use skills to blow sc, but tonight ill just launch 8 of these and I bet i turn him over. They are fun to watch, but no skill needed. Not a good move Zynga. There are so many ways they could have improved the game such as tournaments in wars. Wars are the best thing in this game, but these weapons are just mental.
I've got level 6 speeder trucks too, they are a clear advantage but nothing on these transports.

Return to “General Discussions”