No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: No Skills Necessary-Just Upgrade Your Salvage Transport to Beat Any Player

Post#11 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:20 am

Lol, with the 7-10 minute cooktime and only 1 cantina any consistent full loadout of Donut wagons is pretty unlikely and probably only for the people with more patience/money than sense.

I wish we had one spawning heavies. :) That would make it quite a firefight.

Also, what's your layout? If something is super effective against jets it may just fail against a donut stampede.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#12 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:44 am

Lord wrote:
DarthBratzzznew wrote:There may be something in the new Thomas Train engine being a bit OP... but hey, how many OP-ed units are there by now in this game?
ITTs/Wookie wagons, jumps/ JETS, rodians/sullustians, togs…
U name it.

this tune is getting old. Be gald there is a new unit to play for and to play with.

Why is it called Thomas train? That's funny :lol:

Someone in our squad family came up with the uncanny resemblance the new MTT has with the iconic Thomas the Tank Engine -which freely translated to Dutch (which i am) is Thomas the Train. My son used to have half our house filled with endless railroad tracks, stations and Thomas and his friends… that is, until at age 4 he went to primary school and some world-wise 5 years old brat told him that Thomas was for babies… ever since that tracks have been gathering dust :roll:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=th ... &FORM=VIRE

first Thomas vid that popped up :-)
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#13 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:20 am

I think the game lost the focus. It was focused on skills, now so many troops to cook, so different loadouts possible, you cant build a defense base against all loadouts, the dowutin-bus-attack you only can survive with a well placed rocket/sonic base, and good placed traps, but this kind of base is jump food, so what can we do...play it or leave it....I will play till the end with my squadmates.....waitin whats coiming up next ;)
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#14 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:41 am

Does this mean the OP is fine with us using our AT-ACT now??? Or is he to compile a 'list of units not to attack me with' list.... sigh....

just hit the fucking revenge button and show him what sort of player you are......... that's what the rest of us do...
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 162,650 medals

wesman21
Commodore

Post#15 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:39 am

I agree with the comments on a unit that spawns heavy troopers. I want my skins to mean something again!

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#16 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:56 am

I thought we wanted offense to do better in PvP with all of the GR skins we have? .... this is a unit to help take on the high level GR bases. I see no issue with losing a few more defenses.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#17 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:37 am

I am happy with any new offensive possibilities! This whole jet/jump vs burst/sonic/grs being the only strategy in the game is getting boring... Give us some events and conflicts to get the ITT/ST/MTTs up to level 11!

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#18 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:08 am

Richaldo wrote:Does this mean the OP is fine with us using our AT-ACT now??? Or is he to compile a 'list of units not to attack me with' list.... sigh....

just hit the fucking revenge button and show him what sort of player you are......... that's what the rest of us do...

I did...

Screenshot (464).png

...now, go and fcuk a duck, you pathetic troll!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Atom
Captain

Post#19 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:27 am

I'm surprised you only get 600odd gears a win at prestige level. i get that often at level 8. You have much longer build times i suspect?

Werowe4
Captain

Post#20 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Maybe it's because of the general apathy to the conflict but I only lost defenses twice during the whole MTT conflict, in which many were obviously trying the unit out. It's not OP.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Return to “General Discussions”