SWC Celebrates May The 4th Be With You

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
GlockShanty
Captain

Re: SWC Celebrates May The 4th Be With You

Post#21 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:50 am

SMTT were the beginning of the end.

As for "Elite FM No OP" wars......don't make me laugh.

Wars are wars and anything is game, that's been the rule for all of the squads I've ever been in.

Imposing invented rules where they do not formally exist is just plain stupid.

Oh well, absolutely none of this will matter in just over a month and it'll soon be a distant memory.
Playing since August 2014

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#22 » Tue May 05, 2020 12:52 pm

You will not stop great attackers in wars, given all the fire power we have these days. Limiting units doesn't make sense to me. Turret swaps are real easy these days and can be done instantly, so swapping out turrets for specific outpost mixes is actually fun and works against most of the squads in the war queue's these days. Not much effect on PvP, since most attackers are newly maxed Prestiges who can't get past the max gr, let alone deal with the turrets.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

TNT
Admiral

Post#23 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:32 am

Worst unit in the game, by a mile.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Return to “General Discussions”