Zygna NOT addressing cheaters- sonsofanakin

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
guinessp1
Cadet Trooper

Zygna NOT addressing cheaters- sonsofanakin

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Has anyone else had a problem with a rebel squad named "sonsofanakin"?

I reported them to Zygna for potential cheating during a squad war a few weeks ago. They of course did nothing and told me due to security reasons they don't share results of investigations.

I then sent then more recent footage from YouTube of videos showing they were clearly cheating, once again my response was it must be a problem with video not showing correct results.

If you look up their rank and history everything is a 45 tie or win. Their leader whom is one of their lowest member's took out our top three bases when we held all the OPs. It's not possible.

Has anyone else seen them cheat, if so please report to Zygna, maybe if enough of us complain they might actually do something.

Gooner
Major General

Re: Zygna NOT addressing cheaters- sonsofanakin

Post#2 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Give them time. If they say they're addressing it they are, There was an Imp who was cheating In conflicts dropping 1 or 2 units and getting a 100% win. His account has been terminated. Just give them time.

toname
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:30 pm

My squad (LukeImYourCousin) has faced them twice in the last month, but nothing seemed questionable. They seem like just a strong squad.

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed May 01, 2019 6:55 pm

guinessp1 wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with a rebel squad named "sonsofanakin"?

I reported them to Zygna for potential cheating during a squad war a few weeks ago. They of course did nothing and told me due to security reasons they don't share results of investigations.

I then sent then more recent footage from YouTube of videos showing they were clearly cheating, once again my response was it must be a problem with video not showing correct results.

If you look up their rank and history everything is a 45 tie or win. Their leader whom is one of their lowest member's took out our top three bases when we held all the OPs. It's not possible.

Has anyone else seen them cheat, if so please report to Zygna, maybe if enough of us complain they might actually do something.

Its a process.

Give it time.

Cheaters have always exist and will always exist.

They will prolly eventually ban the player mentioned if justified after they receive enough complaints and evidence.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention though....Will be on the lookout.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:02 pm

They are 44-66-27, and most of their war squad are Prestige players. A level 9 can 3 star higher level bases without the outposts, if they have high level samples and sc help, and they are attacking lower level bases or bases with bad layouts/designs. It really depends on your squad's makeup and base designs, and what you had in your sc. It's possible they are cheating, but just looking at their record is not definitive proof. You might be correct, but not seeing it on first glance. Which squad are you with?
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

guinessp1
Cadet Trooper

Post#6 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm with Emperors-hand.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:39 pm

We just matched. Clearly cheaters. Multiple squads reporting low level players clearing high level against OPs ie 5>11. I'll report after war.
Screenshot_20190503-165948_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's clear when the cheating began. They couldn't 45 to save their life and from that day on it's all 45s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Post#8 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:31 pm

That's a damning screenshot but even more so when you look up their war record and scan down the whole W-L record. You can indeed see the day the cheating appears to have commenced... They were winners early (perhaps legit ones) and they went on a heck of a losing streak and got tired of the losses by the looks of it.

Cheating. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:21 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:We just matched. Clearly cheaters. Multiple squads reporting low level players clearing high level against OPs ie 5>11. I'll report after war.
It's clear when the cheating began. They couldn't 45 to save their life and from that day on it's all 45s.

Tako or Tat in play ?

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:38 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:We just matched. Clearly cheaters. Multiple squads reporting low level players clearing high level against OPs ie 5>11. I'll report after war.

Tako or Tat in play ?

Taco and dandy, so no need for funny business, but I'll relate any oddities.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”