Zynga Just Isn't Listening

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Zynga Just Isn't Listening

Post#1 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:43 pm

1. We asked for more Events - they gave us another Conflict.

2. We asked for the removal of little used/useless units - they gave us another new unit.

3. We asked for frags for useful units that we haven't had for many months - we get nothing.

4. We asked for frags for units in the inventory that are still locked (rancor/dragon) - they remain the same.

5. We asked for the matchmaking system to be fixed - we get nothing.

So for me and many others, this will be a conflict where we just don't bother to play.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: Zynga Just Isn't Listening

Post#2 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:47 pm

Ok

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DeathStriker

Post#3 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:56 pm

CoolGuy wrote:1. We asked for more Events - they gave us another Conflict.

The Galactic Conflict - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport is only 1 Week long and following that may be a SWC Event. We will just have to wait.

CoolGuy wrote:2. We asked for the removal of little used/useless units - they gave us another new unit.

The new Cantina Unit Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport may not be totally useless. Like the Speeder Truck it will take time to figure out where and how to use best.

CoolGuy wrote:3. We asked for frags for useful units that we haven't had for many months - we get nothing.

4. We asked for frags for units in the inventory that are still locked (rancor/dragon) - they remain the same.

Yes I agree, but it will take time to get Conflicts / Events built / scheduled... so we must be patient.

CoolGuy wrote:5. We asked for the matchmaking system to be fixed - we get nothing.

That will be a Major Change, and I suspect it will require a Client Update, so it will take time to change / test before release.

CoolGuy wrote:So for me and many others, this will be a conflict where we just don't bother to play.

Each Commander chooses their own path to Success. While some may take another week long "vacation" others will grind like crazy.

I suspect the upcoming Conflict will be similar to that for the Speeder Truck.

Continuing the Conversation...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:22 pm

I do not believe Zynga has the creative freedom to alter the game in the way that many here would like and are asking, in fact I doubt Disney allows Zynga to modify the game code anyway. The future seems more of the same, until Disney pulls the plug.

There are always players who grind by any unit, if they are able to multiple UC for frags of Fathier and LIN, they will probably go after the Donut hunter truck.

Enjoy the game while you can and this new unit, and another conflict.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Gooner
Major General

Post#5 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:28 pm

I'm sitting it out. Purely because I'm burnt out with constant conflicts. The Events will come I'm sure it's only a week anyway.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:11 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:2. We asked for the removal of little used/useless units - they gave us another new unit.

The new Cantina Unit Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport may not be totally useless. Like the Speeder Truck it will take time to figure out where and how to use best.

No, I didn't say this unit was useless, it may well be excellent. But it is another unit bloating the frag pool when we can't get enough frags for existing useful units. My Speeder Trucks are only level 3 because unlike medal dumpers and sandbaggers I am unable to get UC on six planets in every conflict.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed May 01, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity

Lynch
Commander

Post#7 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:12 pm

I like that we have a new unit coming out. If it is a good one (I think it will be) it is worth it.

I liked the events.....for one week. Then it became a grind to get the bonus crates. I think it got old quick.

Matchmaking is fine because I am going against the guys at my level. Do I like it....No, I do not because it is hard. The matchmaking should not be able to let me beat up a guy two levels below me. The issue is that the game is too focused on defense.

As far as frags for useful units, what was the last month? 2 weeks of sniper/SS GR and 2 weeks of jumps/jets.

STIG88
Squadron Leader

Post#8 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:28 pm

But they gave us cool battle flags to fly on our bases :roll:

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Lynch wrote:
I liked the events.....for one week. Then it became a grind to get the bonus crates. I think it got old quick.

Yes, but bonus crates are an optional grind, you can do as many as you want to get as many rewards as you want.

As far as frags for useful units, what was the last month? 2 weeks of sniper/SS GR and 2 weeks of jumps/jets.

Yes, they were useful frags, but it was back to the grind for many to get any benefit. I can play for 12 hours a day and still barely sneak into the UC leagues. That a function of being a top level Prestige player only getting 700 gears per successful attack.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:08 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Lynch wrote:

Yes, but bonus crates are an optional grind, you can do as many as you want to get as many rewards as you want.

Yes, they were useful frags, but it was back to the grind for many to get any benefit. I can play for 12 hours a day and still barely sneak into the UC leagues. That a function of being a top level Prestige player only getting 700 gears per successful attack.

This is where rebels have a much harder time with conflicts than imperials. :(

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”