NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
erfs
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#21 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:54 am

Ghostie wrote:
Lord wrote:
Ghostie wrote:SHHHHHHH.....REMEMBER LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO NIGHT RAID HEROIC DEFENSES? EH?

What happened?

http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19143

I remember that day well......I was still playing on Windows server.

It pissed a lot of people off and even ran some people off of the forum and overall started an angry mob with pitch forks and torches looking for BLOOD!

I still think I got a pretty good idea who did it..... :D

I love the old fired up SPOCK ....lol miss that ....I can't even ruffle his feathers anymore ...haha he's so layed back and logical. :D

Some colorful nicknames for DeathStriker in that thread :twisted:

DeathStriker

Post#22 » Fri May 03, 2019 4:33 am

erfs wrote:
Ghostie wrote:
Lord wrote:What happened?

http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19143

It pissed a lot of people off and even ran some people off of the forum and overall started an angry mob with pitch forks and torches looking for BLOOD!

I love the old fired up SPOCK ....lol miss that ....I can't even ruffle his feathers anymore ...haha he's so layed back and logical. :D

A BIT OFF TOPIC...

:arrow: My "response" in the "other topic" can be found here which shows who caused it... for those interested.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Harshit
Admiral

Post#23 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:39 am

TNT wrote:
Harshit wrote:
TNT wrote:I got a may 4th crate and I have to say it's an excellent crate.

1: It contains frags for the troop transport! Finally free frags back!
2: It contains 200 crystals as promised!

This crate is 2 thumbs up for a celebration. Well done Natural Motion!

How did you get frags in those special daily crates ? I searched the crate rewards in papajessie site and it seemed to contain only samples for it.

Welp, I'm an idiot. :? I checked my screenshot and I misread. It's not frags it's samples. Sorry about the confusion.

I'll edit my post to avoid further confusion.

No probs. It happens, atleast you clarified my question. :)
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#24 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:25 am

I remember well the HD loop, I already had my 1st Rebel account - built on iOS/Android after the "Groundhog Day" bug on Windows which affected my Imperial base and my entire squad as many other squads for weeks, but I still I have my thoughts that the HD loop was intentional. I do not believe that some game dev is so stupid at the point of cause a bug like that...

Well, we're talking about the same guys who created the Windows version, so anything is possible...
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#25 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:00 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
erfs wrote:
Ghostie wrote:http://www.swcommander.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19143

A BIT OFF TOPIC...

:arrow: My "response" in the "other topic" can be found here which shows who caused it... for those interested.

If you were referring to me going off topic....I got asked a question so I answered it with a link....Is that off topic? Ask that to yourself in 3rd person and in color font. As for what happened? The North remembers...... :evil:
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#26 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:52 am

I've been sat on less than 100 crystals for months... I don't know what to do with all this new found wealth haha!
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#27 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:20 pm

Ghostie wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:A BIT OFF TOPIC...

If you were referring to me going off topic....I got asked a question so I answered it with a link....Is that off topic? Ask that to yourself in 3rd person and in color font. As for what happened? The North remembers...... :evil:

Ghostie - No. It was my Post I was referring to. Just a friendly reminder to all whom were reading that my post was a bit off topic to keep the "Main Topic" on point.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Trammel
Captain

Post#28 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:31 pm

Richaldo wrote:I've been sat on less than 100 crystals for months... I don't know what to do with all this new found wealth haha!

Bought my 5th construction droid yaaay!
That’s saved me months of collecting rocks, junk, debris and bushes from the base environs.
Thanks devs :)

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#29 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:51 pm

mkenobi wrote:I remember well the HD loop, I already had my 1st Rebel account - built on iOS/Android after the "Groundhog Day" bug on Windows which affected my Imperial base and my entire squad as many other squads for weeks, but I still I have my thoughts that the HD loop was intentional. I do not believe that some game dev is so stupid at the point of cause a bug like that...

Well, we're talking about the same guys who created the Windows version, so anything is possible...

I remember on windows doing 150+ gold crates per day with the old HD loop, we broke our HQs, max it would hold was 500 crates and opening them was a nightmare, very laggy.
if only there was a way to still do HD loops :-)
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Harshit
Admiral

Post#30 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:17 pm

As Today's the last day of this week's conflict, I just wanted to ask that will we get the special daily crate for a day after the conflict's end or not as I see we can still purchase the merc crate after the conflict.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”