NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral
Posts: 622

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#11 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:41 am

Maybe it's for the May 4th celebration?
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.


Lord
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#12 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:10 am

TNT wrote:Maybe it's for the May 4th celebration?

Indeed, it's just for that!


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6566

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#13 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:38 pm

:arrow: It was posted on LINE... A lot of players are considering using the 1200 Crystals they will get for free (from Daily Crates) and using 1500 Crystals to buy 3 Mercenary Crates in the store to get the Multi-Unit Transport Unlock.

This is already being done... See my Post... FIRST TO THE KEY (MTT)...
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 927

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#14 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 pm

DeathStriker wrote::arrow: It was posted on LINE... A lot of players are considering using the 1200 Crystals they will get for free (from Daily Crates) and using 1500 Crystals to buy 3 Mercenary Crates in the store to get the Multi-Unit Transport Unlock.

This is already being done... See my Post... FIRST TO THE KEY (MTT)...

Cool! I'm assuming that the crate only has the new unit in it or you already have the other merc frags maxed?

Although you will probably be able to unlock it just by logging in each day and completing the daily objectives on each planet. That usually gives me enough to get into the 20% bracket on each planet, so 48 frags!


User avatar
Ghostie
Major General
Posts: 339

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#15 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:15 pm

- May the 4th crystal gift crates were verified also by the dev blog rather conveniently ;)

- Thank you Oliver Bulloss and Zynga/Natural Motion a very nice gift indeed and very-very appreciated. :D

- I was once a player that couldn't really afford crystal purchases... its really nice to see this.....I think obviously for newbies you gotta buy the builder droids with your crystals it will pay dividends in the long run.

may4th.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 927

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#16 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:38 pm

I just got the regular daily crate today...


TNT
Admiral
Posts: 622

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#17 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 pm

I got a may 4th crate and I have to say it's an excellent crate.

1: It contains frags for the troop transport! Finally free frags back!
2: It contains 200 crystals as promised!

This crate is 2 thumbs up for a celebration. Well done Natural Motion!
Last edited by TNT on Thu May 02, 2019 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.


User avatar
Harshit
Admiral
Posts: 637

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#18 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 pm

TNT wrote:I got a may 4th crate and I have to say it's an excellent crate.

1: It contains frags for the troop transport! Finally free frags back!
2: It contains 200 crystals as promised!

This crate is 2 thumbs up for a celebration. Well done Natural Motion!

How did you get frags in those special daily crates ? I searched the crate rewards in papajessie site and it seemed to contain only samples for it.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 761

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#19 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Harshit wrote:
TNT wrote:I got a may 4th crate and I have to say it's an excellent crate.

1: It contains frags for the troop transport! Finally free frags back!
2: It contains 200 crystals as promised!

This crate is 2 thumbs up for a celebration. Well done Natural Motion!

How did you get frags in those special daily crates ? I searched the crate rewards in papajessie site and it seemed to contain only samples for it.


Yep, I got 2 samples and the crystals.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


TNT
Admiral
Posts: 622

Re: NOTICE: Salvage Multi-Unit Transport Daily Crate - Crystals

Post#20 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:49 pm

Harshit wrote:
TNT wrote:I got a may 4th crate and I have to say it's an excellent crate.

1: It contains frags for the troop transport! Finally free frags back!
2: It contains 200 crystals as promised!

This crate is 2 thumbs up for a celebration. Well done Natural Motion!

How did you get frags in those special daily crates ? I searched the crate rewards in papajessie site and it seemed to contain only samples for it.

Welp, I'm an idiot. :? I checked my screenshot and I misread. It's not frags it's samples. Sorry about the confusion.

I'll edit my post to avoid further confusion.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DarthBratzzznew, Mainzer, Yandex [Bot] and 32 guests