GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:40 pm

bertoni wrote:I noticed that Mercenary Crate (which contains frags for the MTT unit) will be available even after the end of Conflict - for 24 hours. So if someone misses a few frags to the next level or simply decides to raise their level further, it will be possible after Conflict has ended.
Clever Zynga...

Yes. It was the same way for the Jet/Jump frags. It came in handy, since I was just a few frags short.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#82 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:44 pm

This week must be popular many must want it to keep the numbers up like this.

Trying for 20-30k slack for uc.

Avoid any crazy last hour rushing that way hopefully.

I think the bonus speed on factory units might be a partial cause to the spike in uc numbers needed.

Maybe just a new unit that spawns back up too though.

Tat 46,040/ 0.02%
Er kit 102,399 / 0.07%
Dando 54,004 / 0.01%
Yavin 80,646 / 0.02%
Tako 80,526 / 0.04%
Hoth 80,811 / 0.06%

Good luck.

Harshit
Major General

Post#83 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:07 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:This week must be popular many must want it to keep the numbers up like this.

I think the bonus speed on factory units might be a partial cause to the spike in uc numbers needed.

Tat 46,040/ 0.02%
Er kit 102,399 / 0.07%
Dando 54,004 / 0.01%
Yavin 80,646 / 0.02%
Tako 80,526 / 0.04%
Hoth 80,811 / 0.06%

Good luck.

Good positions. I am aiming for 2 Bronzium I's in tat and dand as they are the easiest to do but still have to skip a lot to find beatable bases. Also no dev bases seen till now.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:12 pm

toname wrote:
DarkRebel wrote:GSOW conflict tracking is much more accurate than LINE.

No, it's really not. LINE is absolutely accurate, at the time of the update. GSOW is an approximation, and is frequently off by thousands, usually low, especially for UC cutoffs. GSOW is useful, especially when the LINE chat hasn't been updated for a particular planet, but it is by its nature not as accurate.

Yeah, I'm looking at the Tat standings on gsow now, and it's off by a lot. My main base is in 4470th place, and is 5.32%. Gsow has Obsidian at a pool of 5392 players, which is clearly wrong, as is the 2156 players in UC that it calculates. I calculate the UC pool at 1680. I'm not complaining (I can figure out where I stand on my own), but it is clearly a work in progress. My guess is that the measure of the player pool size of the planets is off.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#85 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Harshit wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:This week must be popular many must want it to keep the numbers up like this.

Tat 46,040/ 0.02%
Er kit 102,399 / 0.07%
Dando 54,004 / 0.01%
Yavin 80,646 / 0.02%
Tako 80,526 / 0.04%
Hoth 80,811 / 0.06%

Good luck.

Good positions. I am aiming for 2 Bronzium I's in tat and dand as they are the easiest to do but still have to skip a lot to find beatable bases. Also no dev bases seen till now.

Thanks.

I feel refreshed from last months no frag needs and the event recently being maxed in a week so I had the energy and motivation along with time.

I like clone war era stuff too.

The factory speed is good and bad in some ways though. useful on some worlds more than others.

I hope you luck in the conflicts.

Going for the less point worlds is wise indeed.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#86 » Tue May 07, 2019 8:59 pm

BusuBoots wrote:Ok so is it just that I've recently become both obsessed and disgusted with UC cutoffs, or am I not crazy and UC has become the domain of the red bull spiked mountain dew drinking cigarette smoking OCD monsters? (Like myself).

Just seems more ridiculous than before Zynga... has the game lost a significant number of players since Zynga took over, thereby making UC stoopid?

Boots

That's why lots of people aren't bothering anymore. UC has become primarily the domain of medal dumpers, sandbaggers and people using cheats. It has become incredibly boring grinding to the extent that I don't really care about this new unit.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

BusuBoots
Captain

Post#87 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:
Harshit wrote:

Tat 46,040/ 0.02%
Er kit 102,399 / 0.07%
Dando 54,004 / 0.01%
Yavin 80,646 / 0.02%
Tako 80,526 / 0.04%
Hoth 80,811 / 0.06%

Good luck.

Thanks.

I feel refreshed from last months no frag needs and the event recently being maxed in a week so I had the energy and motivation along with time.

The factory speed is good and bad in some ways though. useful on some worlds more than others.

I just don't understand how you have that kind of time. .. I'll come out with only 3 uc crates.... you're getting them all! Do you use a full load out every attack? 15 minutes between attacks? Your base score is what percent of maximum?

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#88 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:56 am

BusuBoots wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
Harshit wrote:Good positions. I am aiming for 2 Bronzium I's in tat and dand as they are the easiest to do but still have to skip a lot to find beatable bases. Also no dev bases seen till now.

Thanks.

I just don't understand how you have that kind of time. .. I'll come out with only 3 uc crates.... you're getting them all! Do you use a full load out every attack? 15 minutes between attacks? Your base score is what percent of maximum?

Boots

Factory speed helped this time.

Different load out than usual.

Just went with the bonus this week on factory units and went to hell with it.

Half the time to make half your load out if you used it.

Just used to doing these for years.

Max gear level unit load outs just makes it easier. Don't need air or full load outs sometimes.

Just do attacks through what is done during the week.

Defence helps a lot too.

Especially if it's 28-30 wins in a row overnight without a reset that's the record so far.

https://ibb.co/nnfjhFn

https://ibb.co/6Y2mJD1

https://ibb.co/rZxGxkw

Got used to 6 uc conflicts with max medals for a long time at 161k or so and whatever it was before prestige.

Over time you get better gear and learn to time and pace things as able.

3215 base score so far.

29,141 attacks won. 787 def won. rank 30. More you fight and play the easier it gets.

Good luck.

DeathStriker

Post#89 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:22 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 25,047 - 2.01% - 8hr
    Dan - 31,590- 1.98% - 11hr 3m
    Kit - 68,038 - 2.01% - 17h 38min
    Yav - 42,198 -2.03% - 1d 20h
    Hot - 53,174 - 1.97% - 9h
    Tak - 57,007 - 1.91% - 12h 11min
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#90 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:00 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Final Update:

:arrow: With 2 Hours to go... Most Threasholds will be higher... Good Luck to All...

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 27,734 - 2.00% - 3hr 27m
    Dan - 31,590- 1.98% - 11hr 3m
    Kit - 68,038 - 2.01% - 17h 38min
    Yav - 53,214 -2.29% - 3h 42min
    Hot - 57,319- 1.94% - 3h 42min
    Tak - 62,799 - 1.95% - 4h 22min
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”