GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:50 am

toname wrote:
Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Update:

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 19,338 - 1.98 % - 1d 21h
    Dan - 24,324 - 1.98% - 1d 19h
    Kit - 43,160- 1.86% - 2d 23h
    Yav - 42,198 -2.03% - 1d 20h
    Hot - 43,633 - 1.98% - 1d 9h
    Tak - 47,417 - 2.01% - 1d 10h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

So now all planets are having UC threshold close to erkit (except tat and dand of course) and also Tako>erkit ?!?!?. Is everyone that crazy for that new merc ? I thought many people will just buy crates and unlock and simply upgrade it so they have to not grind for 12+ hrs.

There is a lot of interest given the utility of the ITT/Speeder trucks and now getting a similar mercenary unit, but also the decreased vehicle build times mean that a vehicle-centric loadout will complete much faster than normal, allowing for more attacks and higher thresholds.

Also note the time stamps. Er'Kit was last updated 37 hours before the last Takodana update, the UC threshold is certainly much higher now.

Now I see, erkit is around 61k while tako around only 48k. Thanks to Lord, I forgot about the GSOW conflict tracker.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#72 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:03 am

GSOW conflict tracking is much more accurate than LINE.

toname
Commodore

Post#73 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:20 am

DarkRebel wrote:GSOW conflict tracking is much more accurate than LINE.

No, it's really not. LINE is absolutely accurate, at the time of the update. GSOW is an approximation, and is frequently off by thousands, usually low, especially for UC cutoffs. GSOW is useful, especially when the LINE chat hasn't been updated for a particular planet, but it is by its nature not as accurate.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:58 am

toname wrote:

No, it's really not. LINE is absolutely accurate, at the time of the update. GSOW is an approximation, and is frequently off by thousands, usually low, especially for UC cutoffs. GSOW is useful, especially when the LINE chat hasn't been updated for a particular planet, but it is by its nature not as accurate.

‘The GSoW tracker has recently been tweaked and updated as planned. It is now far more accurate than when it was first launched.

Work will continue the make it as accurate as possible.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:11 am

Spock wrote:
toname wrote:

‘The GSoW tracker has recently been tweaked and updated as planned. It is now far more accurate than when it was first launched.

I love the GSOW conflict tracking. It's data model is pretty good, IMHO.
Using the LINE numbers and you'd miss the mark. The LINE tracking has real time data, yes, but it's only accurate at the exact time it was reported and only for the exact percentage that it was reported on. Note that even the 0.1% difference represents a significant amount of gears. GSOW made it obsolete, my opinion.

toname
Commodore

Post#76 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:47 am

Spock wrote:‘The GSoW tracker has recently been tweaked and updated as planned. It is now far more accurate than when it was first launched.

Good to know it's been updated. It's obviously a work in progress that needed tweaking.

DarkRebel wrote:I love the GSOW conflict tracking. It's data model is pretty good, IMHO.
Using the LINE numbers and you'd miss the mark. The LINE tracking has real time data, yes, but it's only accurate at the exact time it was reported and only for the exact percentage that it was reported on. Note that even the 0.1% difference represents a significant amount of gears. GSOW made it obsolete, my opinion.

Nothing against GSOW, I use it and it has been good for rough ranges. LINE obviously depends on participation and reporting, but I've found it much more accurate over the last month. Perhaps the update will change that, but I'm talking off by 3k on a 20k UC cutoff near the end of a conflict. That's ~15% off, and a big deal when trying to manage multiple planets.

Also, FWIW, I just updated Dandoran's Obsidian cutoff, and it is over 1k lower than GSOW at 15k, while GSOW says 16k.

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#77 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:18 pm

Ok so is it just that I've recently become both obsessed and disgusted with UC cutoffs, or am I not crazy and UC has become the domain of the red bull spiked mountain dew drinking cigarette smoking OCD monsters? (Like myself).

Just seems more ridiculous than before Zynga... has the game lost a significant number of players since Zynga took over, thereby making UC stoopid?

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

DeathStriker

Post#78 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:22 pm

BusuBoots wrote:... has the game lost a significant number of players since Zynga took over, thereby making UC stoopid?

Boots

Boots - Look here for your answer.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#79 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:16 pm

It seems Zynga isn't responsible sure but the trend is definitely number of commanders decreasing since I joined the game.
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

bertoni
Lieutenant

Post#80 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:30 pm

I noticed that Mercenary Crate (which contains frags for the MTT unit) will be available even after the end of Conflict - for 24 hours. So if someone misses a few frags to the next level or simply decides to raise their level further, it will be possible after Conflict has ended.
Clever Zynga...

Return to “General Discussions”