GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#121 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:26 am

MY CONFLICT STATUS - Final **Updated**

:roll: AND SO... after thinking about it overnight... and debating the "pros" and "cons"... I decided to buy 5 Mercenary Crates and upgrade my Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport Units.

• HQ 11 / Prestige :

⇨ CONFLICT RESULT: I got 48 Frags which gave Level 1 Unlock, and 16/30 Frags towards Level 2 Upgrade.

⇨ PURCHASED: I got 55 Frags (11 per Crate) which gave me Level 2 and Level 3 Upgrades, and 13/40 Frags towards Level 4 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 8:

⇨ CONFLICT RESULT: I got 40 Frags which gave Level 1 Unlock, and 8/30 Frags towards Level 2 Upgrade.

⇨ PURCHASED: I got 55 Frags (11 per Crate) which gave me my Level 2 and Level 3 Upgrades, and 5/40 Frags towards Level 4 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 6:

{Did Not Participate}
And now in 6.5 hours on to the upcoming Questionable Cargo 2 Event starting today...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#122 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:30 am

Good job for all those who attacked on various planets to unlock and upgrade the Van as much as they could.

I used crystals from my Windows compensation to unlock the donut van and upgrade it to level 2. Probably I won't ever use them at that level. And if they are so OP probably we won't never have them available in Events, only in conflicts like the Wookie/Dark Truck or in Crates in the Shop.

My Rebel Prestige got only a Bronzium I, because I have a life, family and pets and I can't spend my time in conflicts. I'm not interested in spend the crystals Devs gave only to unlock this unit. Better use these crystals in the Event. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”