GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
lukeskywalker
Major General
Posts: 448

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#111 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 pm

DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mercenary Crate Ends in 24 Hours

Anyone planning on using some of the May The 4th Crate Crystal earnings on some more Frags for the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport has only 24 hours to do so...

Get them while they are still hot! :lol:


Yeah, got my transports up to level 8 with a combination of UC's, crate purchases, and cashing in on the May 4th crate crystals. My brother got to level 7 with the same approach. It's definitely more for wars than anything else. We saw great value from the units in the most recent war. They do play in PvP if the Prestige base has mid to low level gr. Won't work at level 5 vs. high level gr, but have not tested them since I got them to level 8 this morning after I opened the UC crates during lunch. Will test them tonight after work.
Last edited by lukeskywalker on Wed May 08, 2019 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


User avatar
sneakyzapper
Major General
Posts: 376

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#112 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Grats!

Nice work.

Defense wins can be awesome.


User avatar
sneakyzapper
Major General
Posts: 376

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#113 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:12 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mercenary Crate Ends in 24 Hours

Anyone planning on using some of the May The 4th Crate Crystal earnings on some more Frags for the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport has only 24 hours to do so...

Get them while they are still hot! :lol:


Yeah, got my transports up to level 8 with a combination of UC's, crate purchases, and cashing in on the May 4th crate crystals. My brother got to level 7 with the same approach. It's definitely more for wars than anything else. We saw great value from the units in the most recent war.


how many per 500 crystal crate come in frag wise? is it 6 and 6 per?

Just curious.

Plan on just getting them through conflicts or events if they drop em there.


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Major General
Posts: 448

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#114 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mercenary Crate Ends in 24 Hours

Anyone planning on using some of the May The 4th Crate Crystal earnings on some more Frags for the Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport has only 24 hours to do so...

Get them while they are still hot! :lol:


Yeah, got my transports up to level 8 with a combination of UC's, crate purchases, and cashing in on the May 4th crate crystals. My brother got to level 7 with the same approach. It's definitely more for wars than anything else. We saw great value from the units in the most recent war.


how many per 500 crystal crate come in frag wise? is it 6 and 6 per?

Just curious.

Plan on just getting them through conflicts or events if they drop em there.


I think it's 11 frags per crate (*6 & 5). With a $20.00 purchase with the 30% bonus, it was over 3000 crystals. The 6 crates turned into 60+ frags.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


User avatar
sneakyzapper
Major General
Posts: 376

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#115 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:46 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
Yeah, got my transports up to level 8 with a combination of UC's, crate purchases, and cashing in on the May 4th crate crystals. My brother got to level 7 with the same approach. It's definitely more for wars than anything else. We saw great value from the units in the most recent war.


how many per 500 crystal crate come in frag wise? is it 6 and 6 per?

Just curious.

Plan on just getting them through conflicts or events if they drop em there.


I think it's 11 frags per crate (*6 & 5). With a $20.00 purchase with the 30% bonus, it was over 3000 crystals. The 6 crates turned into 60+ frags.


Nice.

Thanks for the info.

Enjoy them haha.


User avatar
toname
Commodore
Posts: 206

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#116 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
how many per 500 crystal crate come in frag wise? is it 6 and 6 per?

Just curious.

Plan on just getting them through conflicts or events if they drop em there.


I think it's 11 frags per crate (*6 & 5). With a $20.00 purchase with the 30% bonus, it was over 3000 crystals. The 6 crates turned into 60+ frags.


Nice.

Thanks for the info.

Enjoy them haha.


It is two 50/50 draws of 5 or 6 frags. You could end up with 10 (25%), 11 (50%) or 12 (25%)


Kelsk1324

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#117 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm

I opened 3 crates and got 11 each time.


User avatar
sneakyzapper
Major General
Posts: 376

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#118 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:36 pm

toname wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
I think it's 11 frags per crate (*6 & 5). With a $20.00 purchase with the 30% bonus, it was over 3000 crystals. The 6 crates turned into 60+ frags.


Nice.

Thanks for the info.

Enjoy them haha.


It is two 50/50 draws of 5 or 6 frags. You could end up with 10 (25%), 11 (50%) or 12 (25%)


Ah thanks for the info!

Some I know have gotten theirs to level 9 already with crates.

Just curious how many it could take haha.

It would take 2500 crystals roughly to get mine to level 6.

Im at 12/60 at level 5 so far from the conflict.

I'll just wait on it to come out again in a conflict or event.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6176

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#119 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:37 am

SWC CLIENT - Version 7.5.0. has been released.

:arrow: HOT HOT HOT - Mercenary Crate Extended for 1 Week!!

So more chances to get those Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Frags!
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


strawman3125
Admiral
Posts: 774

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#120 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:47 am

DeathStriker wrote:SWC CLIENT - Version 7.5.0. has been released.

:arrow: HOT HOT HOT - Mercenary Crate Extended for 1 Week!!

So more chances to get those Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Frags!

I guess it was actually selling! Go figure, if you make it so that people can actually get what they are paying for that they will be more likely to pay. Rather than paying for a random chance to get the new frags...

They are still too expensive for me to buy though... I got the MTT to level 2 in the conflict and used the free crystals to get to level 3. Paying real world money for the crystals is too steep! Level 4 would cost $20, and level 5 is another $25... to get to max would cost $400!!!!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Harshit, strawman3125 and 33 guests