GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Toydarian
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Salvage Multi-Unit Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#101 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Well, just 1 Obs on Tat, plus bronz 1 on Kit for yer tortoise. 40 frags...enough to unlock the “choo choo”! I should add that some of my junior squad mates are dining out big time from the Thomas the Tank samples....they seem to love this new boy!
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Atom
Captain

Post#102 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Won 5 planets uc. Spent a little on crystals to bring them to level 6. They are AWESOME
Started the conflict with 1 medal, ended it with 7,393 medals. Was fighting fires right up to the last ten minutes. two planets ended on 1.88% there must be some gutted people out there who spent a lot of time to just miss out on uc

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#103 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:49 pm

One Obsidian, 4 Bronzium. The problem with living on the best side of the world is that you go to bed UC and wake up Obsidian. No big issue anyway, this unit is a bit of a gimmick that is unlikely to be practical in PvP matches.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

toname
Commodore

Post#104 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Atom wrote:Won 5 planets uc. Spent a little on crystals to bring them to level 6. They are AWESOME
Started the conflict with 1 medal, ended it with 7,393 medals. Was fighting fires right up to the last ten minutes. two planets ended on 1.88% there must be some gutted people out there who spent a lot of time to just miss out on uc

It helps a lot that Obsidian was 75% of the UC rewards, instead of the usual 50%.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#105 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:26 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Good luck to all of those in the UC territory. I've made the decision that I've finished with grinding, no matter what the unit. Dumping medals got me higher gear battles but on green planets and Hoth I still can't get ahead. I'll play SWs, I'll do Events and I'll top up resources with cheap dev bases.

The game needs major changes or players like me will just vanish.

I may be wrong on this cool guy, but I thought Hoth was kind of a neutral planet we're Rebels and Imperials received a certain amount of generics if they look for them. I lost my rebel base quite a while ago so I am not sure, but I have an Imperial base now, and I find all kinds of generic there. Plus it always has quite a low UC cap to get to the 2% slot.
If I am wrong, my apologies. Just thought I read that somewhere. Have a good day bro. Hope I could help.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#106 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:33 pm

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Good luck to all of those in the UC territory. I've made the decision that I've finished with grinding, no matter what the unit. Dumping medals got me higher gear battles but on green planets and Hoth I still can't get ahead. I'll play SWs, I'll do Events and I'll top up resources with cheap dev bases.

I may be wrong on this cool guy, but I thought Hoth was kind of a neutral planet we're Rebels and Imperials received a certain amount of generics if they look for them. I lost my rebel base quite a while ago so I am not sure, but I have an Imperial base now, and I find all kinds of generic there. Plus it always has quite a low UC cap to get to the 2% slot.
If I am wrong, my apologies. Just thought I read that somewhere. Have a good day bro. Hope I could help.

I've tried Hoth a few times during conflicts and have never seen dev bases. Despite having pretty good coid weather perks it's still a tough gig and there is no way I could get anywhere near Obsidian, so I don't bother.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#107 » Wed May 08, 2019 3:37 pm

BusuBoots wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:
Factory speed helped this time.

Different load out than usual.

Just went with the bonus this week on factory units and went to hell with it.

Half the time to make half your load out if you used it.

Just used to doing these for years.

Max gear level unit load outs just makes it easier. Don't need air or full load outs sometimes.

Just do attacks through what is done during the week.

Defence helps a lot too.

Especially if it's 28-30 wins in a row overnight without a reset that's the record so far.

https://ibb.co/nnfjhFn

https://ibb.co/6Y2mJD1

https://ibb.co/rZxGxkw

Got used to 6 uc conflicts with max medals for a long time at 161k or so and whatever it was before prestige.

Over time you get better gear and learn to time and pace things as able.

3215 base score so far.

29,141 attacks won. 787 def won. rank 30. More you fight and play the easier it gets.

Good luck.

Ok maybe I need time. My base score is 2191 so I may need to upgrade some defense. I win a suprising number of defenses for having my base set up for HD all the time. My jump skins are only about level6 on average. So those could use upgrading. We've got an event coming so there's a lot of frags coming. Thanks for the advice!

Boots

No problem! Anytime.

Yeah jumps are a huge load out help if you have the frags id focus on their upgrades
always first. I went with sand world then green due to half the game being green then hoth last on priority.

Sand worlds are usually the worst and most difficult for me at least as an Imperial. Dev base er kit rebels might do differently though if they get a lot of dev bases.

Anything over a crate uc is always good!

Its rough with jump skin levels not being maxed. There are some tough bases out there.

Defense is a big part of the game lately for me for conflicts. Get as many points while away or sleeping as possible.

My base is set for defense and not hd.

My frags are maxed from those crates so no point in them.

I still do hd 1-2 stars as able for samples and objs though.

Doing 20-30k points of slack is very helpful for sure though for uc.

Nice work to others who posted as well!

Good luck to everyone in the ep event.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#108 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:30 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
Gooner wrote:

I Hear you. I've also stopped Grinding in conflicts. I find them tedious and the return for the hours I put in not worth it. what they should do is turn on the armoury on dev bases and give them full sc's will stop people running up the requirements so much and make it easier for guys like myself who only see live bases and very rarely see devs. I'm just sticking to squad wars & Events should we get them much better return for your grind more fun as well .

I agree completely! The current conflict reward system sucks! You literally need to spend a full day (8-12 hours) per planet to get to UC and you can only do that with a medal dumped account. And medal dumping takes another full day to dump all of the medals from the conflict. For un-medal dumped accounts (like my prestige account) it takes the same amount of effort to stay in UC on just two planets.

I skipped grinding in the Forest Jet/Jump conflict (even though those are the most valuable frags in the game) with the plan to stop grinding but this new unit enticed me to grind to unlock it...

My Imperial Prestige account (80K medals) can barely keep in UC on Hoth and Tako with nonstop attacks for hours per day. I usually see a dev base or a weak player base within 6 skips (on those planets) but the average gears is only 500-700 and I need a full loadout to take them. Medal dumpers get easy bases worth 1000+ medals and push the UC gear requirement way up. I finally get to 1% by the end of the day and then I'm back at 3% in the morning. I could not even attempt it on another planet since they do not have dev bases... well Yavin does but only after 20-30 skips, but then I spend more time skipping than playing which is not fun either.

It is really frustrating that this game requires you to put in a 60+ hour work week just to get a 2-3 UCs in a conflict.

I have an Imperial base as well. I have been studying the amounts it takes to get to UC on each planet for quite some time now.

I understand your pain on takodana. Takodana ALWAYS has the highest numbers to get into the uc slot.

On the other hand, Hoth is usually in 3rd place in lowest points to get to uc. From almost a year of studying the numbers, usually from lowest to highest conflict points to get to uc are as follows: Tatooine, Erkit, Hoth, Dandoran, Yavin, and Takodana being the highest.

As far as points per base, idk. I am just above 150k medals. For me, the normal on all the green planets and Hoth generic bases is 710 conflict points. I also get some under 600 from time to time but if I search a little bit the 1000+ point bases are out there.

And as far as loadout, I keep 18 jumps, a shock, and 3 troopers loaded but most all the 710 pt. bases I take with only 8 to 10 jumps, shock and troopers. Plus, I que up jumps, shock and troops before I attack so they can be cooking while I attack. Atat for hero. That being said my normal loadup time is lessened to 7 min. unless I have an issue and have to drop a few extra jumps. Also, very rarely do I use air. 3 min. for a couple extra jumps versus 16 min. for a striker is a no brainer.

Long winded...haha. Anyway I hope something I said can maybe help you. Have a wonderful day.

One more thing...lol. I try to get my target planets down to a low % the first if possible or the 2nd day. If you do that, it is more maintenance to keep %'s down versus trying on the 3rd or latter days, having to bang on a planet for forever to get it down...
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Werowe4
Captain

Post#109 » Wed May 08, 2019 5:14 pm

CoolGuy wrote:One Obsidian, 4 Bronzium. The problem with living on the best side of the world is that you go to bed UC and wake up Obsidian. No big issue anyway, this unit is a bit of a gimmick that is unlikely to be practical in PvP matches.

I hope you mean the USA.
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Harshit
Admiral

Post#110 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:47 pm

I was finally able to unlock the MTT(2 Bronzium I) for my IMP base after making a 3-day late start to the conflict as I wasnot intrested for this week but as my IMP base was on tat and got some def wins, I landed on Bronzium II 14% without any attacks and that motivated me to unlock this unit.

Screenshot (255)-min.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”