NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#91 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:02 am

Josketer wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Josketer wrote:I really do not see any positive change with respect to the previous Disney devs. What's more, I see that they do things in a disorderly manner, like the issue of banners a few days ago.
Banner Issue? All they did was roll them out slightly earlier than they should've done which was more of a mistake by them wouldn't class it as an issue. took them out and rolled them out correctly a few hours later It wasn't an issue not getting the samples is an issue the banners are just nitpicking.

I repeat: I do not see any positive change whatsoever, on the part of the new devs. Everything they do is the same as the Disney devs did, only in a disorderly way.-
Repeat away your opinion Is your opinion. and you're entitled to it I was just stating that the banners being, rolled out early wasn't really an issue. there's much more Important things to worry about than a few flags.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#92 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:08 am

@Gooner, don't mind if I chime in for your "sample issue" here.
As cantina is only available for L7 or higher, players at L6 or lower can not unlock the new units, so giving them extra samples (via the claim button) is actually reasonable to me.
Is there an issue with this ?

Gooner
Major General

Post#93 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:15 am

DarkRebel wrote:@Gooner, don't mind if I chime in for your "sample issue" here.
As cantina is only available for L7 or higher, players at L6 or lower can not unlock the new units, so giving them extra samples (via the claim button) is actually reasonable to me.
That Don't seem reasonable at all. but if this is what that was going to do they could've made it clearer to level 7s and above by not showing the free samples statement in the banner. then there would be no issue. I'm all for the lower levels getting help units etc. they could've stated this in the developer notes or via the banner In the commander news. Infact as they can't unlock them should be given 20 samples and we should've got the 10 we normally get.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#94 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:22 am

Gooner wrote:
That Don't seem reasonable at all. but if this is what that was going to do they could've made it clearer to level 7s and above by not showing the free samples statement in the banner. then there would be no issue. I'm all for the lower levels getting help units etc. they could've stated this in the developer notes or via the banner In the commander news.

I see. The issue is with the graphic saying that you can claim free samples and players are used to associate this with the Claim button but this time, the samples for higher level players are only available in the daily crates. Gotcha.

My guess is that they originally planned to have the free samples available in the "Claim" button for everyone, but then decided to only give samples in crates for higher level players and never went back and correct the graphic. They should have added another sentence to clarify this.

Gooner
Major General

Post#95 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:25 am

DarkRebel wrote:
Gooner wrote:
That Don't seem reasonable at all. but if this is what that was going to do they could've made it clearer to level 7s and above by not showing the free samples statement in the banner. then there would be no issue. I'm all for the lower levels getting help units etc. they could've stated this in the developer notes or via the banner In the commander news.

I see. The issue is with the graphic saying that you can claim free samples and players are used to associate this with the Claim button but this time, the samples for higher level players are only available in the daily crates. Gotcha.

My guess is that they originally planned to have the free samples available in the "Claim" button for everyone, but then decided to only give samples in crates for higher level players and never went back and correct the graphic. They should have added another sentence to clarify this.

That could be It they just never bothered to correct the graphic. they should've it would've saved support getting a shedload of complaints from higher levels. but at least someones getting something so not all bad really.

Josketer
Major General

Post#96 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:29 am

Gooner wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Gooner wrote: Banner Issue? All they did was roll them out slightly earlier than they should've done which was more of a mistake by them wouldn't class it as an issue. took them out and rolled them out correctly a few hours later It wasn't an issue not getting the samples is an issue the banners are just nitpicking.

I repeat: I do not see any positive change whatsoever, on the part of the new devs. Everything they do is the same as the Disney devs did, only in a disorderly way.-
Repeat away your opinion Is your opinion. and you're entitled to it I was just stating that the banners being, rolled out early wasn't really an issue. there's much more Important things to worry about than a few flags.

Yes, how to solve the numerical errors that the game throws when you are attacking. Error codes: 1215, aka 905, 1416, 1414, etc ..... It's more important to solve than simples samples of an unit...
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Gooner
Major General

Post#97 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:31 am

Josketer wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Josketer wrote:

Yes, how to solve the numerical errors that the game throws when you are attacking. Error codes: 1215, aka 905, 1416, 1414, etc ..... It's more important to solve than simples samples of an unit...
Yes you are correct. add Rebel Jets to that as well ;)

Josketer
Major General

Post#98 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:41 am

Gooner wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Gooner wrote: Repeat away your opinion Is your opinion. and you're entitled to it I was just stating that the banners being, rolled out early wasn't really an issue. there's much more Important things to worry about than a few flags.

Yes you are correct. add Rebel Jets to that as well ;)

Obvious. The most unbalanced unit in the game. Or rather, the most unbalanced buff for the most powerful unit in the game. :roll:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#99 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:56 pm

212thbattalion wrote:Quick question. I have an lvl 6 empire account going into level 7. But i really want to unlock the mtt. If i happen to reach 2% and get UC crates. Will it be converted into frags instead of samples once i reach lvl 7?

212, I'm not sure if someone answered your question, but I suspect not. I have not seen samples convert to frags. The SOP is that you get samples for lower levels and frags once you gain access to the armory. The armory is where the game changes. It becomes more and more a chase for frags, after that point. As someone put so well in another post ... an arms race.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#100 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:02 pm

The donut transport works well in Tatooine wars as anticipated. A level 9 has no problem taking down a Prestige base in Tat wars with 6-8 Dowutin transports at level 5 with the Tat outpost buff. Our lower level players did great with them at level 1. These units are popping up a lot, given the 200 crystals given out daily and the merc crates that are full of transport frags. No fluff in those crates.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”