NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#81 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:36 am

Harshit wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Harshit wrote:Any response from the support available yet ?

They told me the only samples we're getting is from the daily crates. I've been going back and forth for days with them showed them the claim button is there for lower levels. but they're saying the only way we're getting samples of the unit is from Daily crates that's it.

This is indeed lame. In the past whenever we were introduced to new units we always had claim button regardless of samples in crates. Why do they have problems in even giving some new samples, we are not asking for free frags or crystals ?

Sadly Support doesn't have a clue what we're talking about.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

212thbattalion

Post#82 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 am

Quick question. I have an lvl 6 empire account going into level 7. But i really want to unlock the mtt. If i happen to reach 2% and get UC crates. Will it be converted into frags instead of samples once i reach lvl 7?

Harshit
Major General

Post#83 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:02 am

Gooner wrote:
Harshit wrote:
Gooner wrote:They told me the only samples we're getting is from the daily crates. I've been going back and forth for days with them showed them the claim button is there for lower levels. but they're saying the only way we're getting samples of the unit is from Daily crates that's it.

This is indeed lame. In the past whenever we were introduced to new units we always had claim button regardless of samples in crates. Why do they have problems in even giving some new samples, we are not asking for free frags or crystals ?

Sadly Support doesn't have a clue what we're talking about.

They know what we are complaining about they just are trying to avoid this issue. In one of the screenshots they say frags in daily crates. Do they even know that there are no frags in daily crates just samples ? It shows that they simply dont want to fix this issue, but why doing this for just samples. In the past Disney used to give tons of samples for ITTs. They dont even want players to get samples but giving good deals in the Premium crates for frags.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Gooner
Major General

Post#84 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am

Of course, they know. I've explained it over & over with screenshots etc. I even made a new account just to show them the claim button is there for lower levels but not there for level 7 upwards. They're just skirting around the issue.

BusuBoots
Captain

Post#85 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:58 am

I have found the support staff for this game just doesn't understand complaints. No matter what the complaint is they don't get it. They should be players but its obvious they know nothing about the game except what their 'manuals' say. It's like their answers were read off of a pre-made script. Just try to find the best scripted answer to give you.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Gooner
Major General

Post#86 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:12 am

BusuBoots wrote:I have found the support staff for this game just doesn't understand complaints. No matter what the complaint is they don't get it. They should be players but its obvious they know nothing about the game except what their 'manuals' say. It's like their answers were read off of a pre-made script. Just try to find the best scripted answer to give you.

Boots
They're not the greatest. But let's face it they're a million times better than what Disney had to offer. what they should have is Live chat like they used to have a few years back when they had the Mafia wars game.

Josketer
Major General

Post#87 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:26 am

I really do not see any positive change with respect to the previous Disney devs. What's more, I see that they do things in a disorderly manner, like the issue of banners a few days ago.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Gooner
Major General

Post#88 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:58 am

Josketer wrote:I really do not see any positive change with respect to the previous Disney devs. What's more, I see that they do things in a disorderly manner, like the issue of banners a few days ago.
Banner Issue? All they did was roll them out slightly earlier than they should've done which was more of a mistake by them wouldn't class it as an issue. took them out and rolled them out correctly a few hours later It wasn't an issue not getting the samples is an issue the banners are just nitpicking.

toname
Captain

Post#89 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:24 am

212thbattalion wrote:Quick question. I have an lvl 6 empire account going into level 7. But i really want to unlock the mtt. If i happen to reach 2% and get UC crates. Will it be converted into frags instead of samples once i reach lvl 7?

You need to finish your lvl 7 upgrade before the end of the conflict or you will only receive samples, no frags.

Josketer
Major General

Post#90 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 am

Gooner wrote:
Josketer wrote:I really do not see any positive change with respect to the previous Disney devs. What's more, I see that they do things in a disorderly manner, like the issue of banners a few days ago.
Banner Issue? All they did was roll them out slightly earlier than they should've done which was more of a mistake by them wouldn't class it as an issue. took them out and rolled them out correctly a few hours later It wasn't an issue not getting the samples is an issue the banners are just nitpicking.

I repeat: I do not see any positive change whatsoever, on the part of the new devs. Everything they do is the same as the Disney devs did, only in a disorderly way.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”