NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Major General

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Harshit wrote:Recently my IMP squadmate got smashed by some MTTs. He completely lost the battle with 3 stars even with full bursts, SC and rodian GR activated.
Screenshot (252)_LI.jpg

As you can see they are just lvl 7 and my mate is lvl 11 with some lvl 11 bursts. The spawn rate as I saw in the replay was tremendous, bunch of Dowtins around 14-15 of them causing much damage just by their grenades. Later the rebel deployed his 6 jets from SC to get the final star as the MTTs were killed mostly after he achieved almost 75-80%.

Sounds very similar what you described...almost identical to what I saw in my replay. I have lvl 10 rods, along with max GR, and max turret buffs on bursts. Towards the end of the replay the "Dowutin Gang" was taking out everything in sight....even their grenades are fierce when 5 or 6 hit something at once. Combine that with the MTT itself that shells out over 50k damage per cycle..its just straight up nasty.

Solutions to defend against this might be rockets, but if you use rockets your gonna get your ass rolled by the rebels +26% Jet Troopers. I know whenever I see a bunch of rocket turrets on a Reb base its usually an easy hundie. Some more sonics might help too...I think that will be the route I take first if these mass Dowutin Bus attacks become a problem.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#72 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:32 am

i won against 6 MTT level 4 and 3 Imperial Troop Transport level 9 from SC

toname
Commodore

Post#73 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:36 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
JARJAR wrote:
Ghostie wrote:A little story about the new MTTs.....I go back in forth with revenge attacks against another max Rebel player on a weekly basis. I don't get my ass rolled very often if ever, but I did today. The person I trade revenge attacks with spends MAJOR DOLLAR$ on the game. I got hit with about 11 MTTs total: 8 at level 10 and 3 at Prestige level and let me say they are nasty especially with luggz, healers attached, + medships. Granted a loadout like this is not practical for grinding conflicts but when him and I attack each other we go big. When we hit each other we usually do so with about 2 hours + of air, and usually have almost an hour of mercs in play too....If you got the cash, can afford it, and enjoy PvP I would say buy some crystals, pop some crates, and level this puppy up. This unit is a keeper.

how did you get 3 MTT prestige?

If you max the MTT frags out and upgrade it to prestige, for some reason any donated SC MTT units will be upgraded to prestige.

I’m holding off because of potential crystal cost once the cantina is upgraded.

That actually makes sense. Since SC troops rise to the level you've researched, you can get prestige MTTs in SC even though you can't build them since the cantina doesn't go to 11 yet.

LordWader
Commodore

Post#74 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:02 am

Because I had a bunch of crystals prior to May the 4th and now with the 200 crystals a day; I was able to unlock the MTT at level 1 (it takes three of those merc crates to do so). I have started to use it and I must say that it is a good unit just like the ITT/Wookie wagon.

I have started to use 1-2 MTT with 1-2 ITT and the number of troops that are spawned, along with the AT-ACT, is almost unfair! Level 5 Dowutin Hunters are much stronger than level 5 Darks from the ITT and several Dowutins throwing grenades is great for wiping out troops or buildings. I am sure that the MTT is even more useful once it is leveled up.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#75 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:46 am

So many people havre it unlocked already! I am looking forward to getting it at the end of the conflict!

Josketer
Major General

Post#76 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:50 am

One of my teammates (who is a level 8 player in development ) was attacked by this new level 4 unit. He won his defense, his skinned rocket launchers destroyed that unit as if it were a cardboard tank ..

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#77 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:02 pm

LordWader wrote:Because I had a bunch of crystals prior to May the 4th and now with the 200 crystals a day; I was able to unlock the MTT at level 1 (it takes three of those merc crates to do so). I have started to use it and I must say that it is a good unit just like the ITT/Wookie wagon.

I have started to use 1-2 MTT with 1-2 ITT and the number of troops that are spawned, along with the AT-ACT, is almost unfair! Level 5 Dowutin Hunters are much stronger than level 5 Darks from the ITT and several Dowutins throwing grenades is great for wiping out troops or buildings. I am sure that the MTT is even more useful once it is leveled up.

Yeah, I've got 1500 xtals on my secondary (totally free) base now, and I was thinking of doing the same thing. You have a 50/50 chance of getting 32 frags in 3 crates, I think. I'll unlock it for sure, and probably get it to level 2, but I may use the xtals to get it to 3.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#78 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:01 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Did anyone actually get any samples? The page says claim them but there is no button...

NO - We are waiting for another Hotfix to correct (add CLAIM button)

UPDATE - Support Ticket Opened

:arrow: Since I have not seen any Hotfix - I have opened a Support Ticket - 7370512 - with Zynga / NM Games where I reported that HQ 7+ Commanders did not receive any HQ Samples per the In-Game Commander News.

I will post any response from Zygna as appropriate (if needed).

Any response from the support available yet ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Gooner
Major General

Post#79 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:NO - We are waiting for another Hotfix to correct (add CLAIM button)

UPDATE - Support Ticket Opened

:arrow: Since I have not seen any Hotfix - I have opened a Support Ticket - 7370512 - with Zynga / NM Games where I reported that HQ 7+ Commanders did not receive any HQ Samples per the In-Game Commander News.

They told me the only samples we're getting is from the daily crates. I've been going back and forth for days with them showed them the claim button is there for lower levels. but they're saying the only way we're getting samples of the unit is from Daily crates that's it.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#80 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:26 pm

Gooner wrote:
Harshit wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:UPDATE - Support Ticket Opened

They told me the only samples we're getting is from the daily crates. I've been going back and forth for days with them showed them the claim button is there for lower levels. but they're saying the only way we're getting samples of the unit is from Daily crates that's it.

This is indeed lame. In the past whenever we were introduced to new units we always had claim button regardless of samples in crates. Why do they have problems in even giving some new samples, we are not asking for free frags or crystals ?
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”