NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
JARJAR
Major General

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:33 am

Ghostie wrote:A little story about the new MTTs.....I go back in forth with revenge attacks against another max Rebel player on a weekly basis. I don't get my ass rolled very often if ever, but I did today. The person I trade revenge attacks with spends MAJOR DOLLAR$ on the game. I got hit with about 11 MTTs total: 8 at level 10 and 3 at Prestige level and let me say they are nasty especially with luggz, healers attached, + medships. Granted a loadout like this is not practical for grinding conflicts but when him and I attack each other we go big. When we hit each other we usually do so with about 2 hours + of air, and usually have almost an hour of mercs in play too....If you got the cash, can afford it, and enjoy PvP I would say buy some crystals, pop some crates, and level this puppy up. This unit is a keeper.

how did you get 3 MTT prestige?

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#62 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:44 am

Lord wrote:A rocket without skin can kill it in two rounds easily. I'm wondering whether they are making fake data in its health.

Check out Papa Jessie's site for actual stats. Both the transport and the troops are high-health and deal a good amount of damage.
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

Lord
Major General

Post#63 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:51 am

XitLiteNtrNite wrote:
Lord wrote:A rocket without skin can kill it in two rounds easily. I'm wondering whether they are making fake data in its health.

Check out Papa Jessie's site for actual stats. Both the transport and the troops are high-health and deal a good amount of damage.

It is said like that but actually as cantina unit it's as weak as factory unit under rocket turret

XitLiteNtrNite
Major General

Post#64 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:09 am

Lord wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote:

It is said like that but actually as cantina unit it's as weak as factory unit under rocket turret

Papa Jessie bases his info on in-game data that he mines. And you base your info on....?
In game name: Paper Tiger
Squad: CircleOf.Masters
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: Paper Tiger#6882

Josketer
Major General

Post#65 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:26 am

There is a detail that I see here that seems strange to me. This new unit can be upgraded up to prestige level. But the Cantina is only maximized up to level 10 today. Then, will it be possible to update the Cantina at prestige level to be able to train said unit at that level ? Remember that only the barracks and factories at prestige level can manufacture units of that level.

Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#66 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:49 am

I've been wondering that for a while. I think Zynga maybe didn't think it through all the way.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#67 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:14 am

JARJAR wrote:
Ghostie wrote:A little story about the new MTTs.....I go back in forth with revenge attacks against another max Rebel player on a weekly basis. I don't get my ass rolled very often if ever, but I did today. The person I trade revenge attacks with spends MAJOR DOLLAR$ on the game. I got hit with about 11 MTTs total: 8 at level 10 and 3 at Prestige level and let me say they are nasty especially with luggz, healers attached, + medships. Granted a loadout like this is not practical for grinding conflicts but when him and I attack each other we go big. When we hit each other we usually do so with about 2 hours + of air, and usually have almost an hour of mercs in play too....If you got the cash, can afford it, and enjoy PvP I would say buy some crystals, pop some crates, and level this puppy up. This unit is a keeper.

If you max the MTT frags out and upgrade it to prestige, for some reason any donated SC MTT units will be upgraded to prestige.

I’m holding off because of potential crystal cost once the cantina is upgraded.
Lone_Rebellion

Ghostie
Major General

Post#68 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:34 pm

JARJAR wrote:

I was attacked by a guy with 3 Prestige MTTs in squad center. My wording probably could have been better I have got tired eyes and mind from grinding conflicts...lol

ocho.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ghostie on Sat May 04, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Ghostie
Major General

Post#69 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:44 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
JARJAR wrote:

If you max the MTT frags out and upgrade it to prestige, for some reason any donated SC MTT units will be upgraded to prestige.

I’m holding off because of potential crystal cost once the cantina is upgraded.

Thanks for the info.

What level MTT do you have?

MTFBWY and best wishes. :)
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#70 » Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Recently my IMP squadmate got smashed by some MTTs. He completely lost the battle with 3 stars even with full bursts, SC and rodian GR activated.
Screenshot (252)_LI.jpg

As you can see they are just lvl 7 and my mate is lvl 11 with some lvl 11 bursts. The spawn rate as I saw in the replay was tremendous, bunch of Dowtins around 14-15 of them causing much damage just by their grenades. Later the rebel deployed his 6 jets from SC to get the final star as the MTTs were killed mostly after he achieved almost 75-80%.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

Return to “General Discussions”