NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Oldrebel
Commodore

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#191 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:01 am

Gee... good to know that several of my bases are in that 5% that don't get cleared.
Especially not by trains, they do worse than jets.

And again, I'm not talking about MY skill. I prefer restricted no ops and rarely do PvP. When I do, I generally don't use skins because I am practicing for no ops. I'm talking about the other 90% of players just trying to play a game and be somewhat successful.

You earned (or purchased) your armory frags, part of the game. Other players earned (or purchased) their SMTT frags, ALSO a part of the game.

Something else I've noticed: all of these "elite" players who think trains and buses are SO bad - they always seem to have one or two level 10 MTTs in their war defense SCs.

Therealharbinger
Major General

Post#192 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:39 am

I swear those that cry about the smtt actually dont have them or won once against a player base that forgot his armoury equipment and considered himself god like with them.
All you need to defend against them are buffed walls, in op wars with kit they hardly scratch a base. And level 10 walls with lvl10 skins stump them.
People just need to git gud.

Oldrebel
Commodore

Post#193 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Therealharbinger wrote:I swear those that cry about the smtt actually dont have them or won once against a player base that forgot his armoury equipment and considered himself god like with them.

They have them. They use them. I haven't seen a war SC without one since they came out, especially in no op wars. Always there, on the rare occasion I miss Kessen or decide to bait troops.  :D
Players shouldn't be so hypocritical - if they don't like them, or think they are OP, DON'T USE THEM! Not even in war defense.

But lacking reading comprehension and/or not caring, there is no consideration given for the "non-elite" players who just want to have some success with a GAME. Thus, the boilerplate "you suck" replies. Get off your high-horse, turn off your armory offense skins in PvP, and stop using Tako in wars if you want some challenge, because spamming a bunch of skinned or Tako-charged jets is not that different from using a few trains.
All you need to defend against them are buffed walls, in op wars with kit they hardly scratch a base. And level 10 walls with lvl10 skins stump them.
People just need to git gud.

A good mix of rockets and sonics will make short work of them. Placed smartly, those do okay against skinned jets in PvP too.

MachineHead
Commodore

Post#194 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:12 am

we use smtt in war as defense only in sc with capacity 12...there for sure better units for all wich are multiple of 7...since orback is out i see him more often than smtt...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead(11), Bulldozer(10), NineInchNails(9), Ministry(9), lol(7)
new also a rebel base - called corona

Return to “General Discussions”