NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
bertoni
Lieutenant

Re: NEW CANTINA UNIT: Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport - Discussion Topic

Post#111 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:59 pm

On the other hand, the repair and healing droids affect the "Armor type".
That's why empire Repair Droid/rebel WED repair Transports and Astromedic/Medic Droid cure eg Tognath or Dowutin - although they are mercenary units.
And yes, a real test would be great. But I don't know exactly how Tatooine can be tested - because it is not a "visible" buff. Dando okay, the + signs are visible above infantry units...

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#112 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:13 pm

bertoni wrote:On the other hand, the repair and healing droids affect the "Armor type".
That's why empire Repair Droid/rebel WED repair Transports and Astromedic/Medic Droid cure eg Tognath or Dowutin - although they are mercenary units.
And yes, a real test would be great. But I don't know exactly how Tatooine can be tested - because it is not a "visible" buff. Dando okay, the + signs are visible above infantry units...

Great point on it not being a "visible" buff. The test will really be comparing results in Tat vs. non-Tat wars.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Lord
Commodore

Post#113 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:15 pm

bertoni wrote:I thought the outposts had an effect on the "Type" of units, not the "Armor type".

MTT Type: mercenary
MTT Armory type: bruiserVehicle

That's why Dando op doesn't affect eg Tognath:

Tognath Type: infantry
Tognath Armory type: mercenary

But I may be wrong...

I tested it in wars, they are not buffed

Lord
Commodore

Post#114 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:17 pm

bertoni wrote:On the other hand, the repair and healing droids affect the "Armor type".

Every buffed unit have white light on them and white light when they hit something. MTT is not buffed so it must be invisible.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#115 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Lord wrote:
bertoni wrote:I thought the outposts had an effect on the "Type" of units, not the "Armor type".

MTT Type: mercenary
MTT Armory type: bruiserVehicle

That's why Dando op doesn't affect eg Tognath:

Tognath Type: infantry
Tognath Armory type: mercenary

But I may be wrong...

I tested it in wars, they are not buffed

That's actually great news. That means they will be effective in wars without Tat or Tako. Thanks for the info!
lukeskywalker
Leader

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

bertoni
Lieutenant

Post#116 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 pm

I checked it and of course you are right: yes, the "pulsating" white light is perfectly visible on every buffed unit. Thank you for the tip. :)

Lord wrote:Every buffed unit have white light on them and white light when they hit something. MTT is not buffed so it must be invisible.

Atom
Captain

Post#117 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:06 pm

I've made five attacks since the end of the conflict, against bases i'd never usually attack. I'm level 8 but these bases all had two droids, buffed turrets, barracks and factory and all have had sc troops also. 8 x level 6 transports and 2 vanguard wasted every base easily.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#118 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:34 pm

Atom wrote:I've made five attacks since the end of the conflict, against bases i'd never usually attack. I'm level 8 but these bases all had two droids, buffed turrets, barracks and factory and all have had sc troops also. 8 x level 6 transports and 2 vanguard wasted every base easily.

Yup. My brother has a level 9 base and transports at level 7. Rolling over his opponents with buffed bursts, gr, and sc troops. The gr are all mid level or below though and not what you would see at the Prestige level, but at level 8 and 9, those units are killer. In wars too.
lukeskywalker
Leader

DeathStriker

Post#119 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:34 am

SWC CLIENT - Version 7.5.0. has been released.

:arrow: HOT HOT HOT - Mercenary Crate Extended for 1 Week!!

So more chances to get those Salvage Multi-Troop Transport Frags!

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#120 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:28 am

I MADE A DECISION...

:roll: AND SO... after thinking about it overnight... and debating the "pros" and "cons"... I decided to buy 5 Mercenary Crates and upgrade my Salvaged Multi-Troop Transport Units.

• HQ 11 / Prestige :

⇨ CONFLICT RESULT: I got 48 Frags which gave Level 1 Unlock, and 16/30 Frags towards Level 2 Upgrade.

⇨ PURCHASED: I got 55 Frags (11 per Crate) which gave me Level 2 and Level 3 Upgrades, and 13/40 Frags towards Level 4 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 8:

⇨ CONFLICT RESULT: I got 40 Frags which gave Level 1 Unlock, and 8/30 Frags towards Level 2 Upgrade.

⇨ PURCHASED: I got 55 Frags (11 per Crate) which gave me my Level 2 and Level 3 Upgrades, and 5/40 Frags towards Level 4 Upgrade. :D
  • HQ 6:

{Not Available for HQ 6 or Lower}
And now in 6.5 hours on to the upcoming Questionable Cargo 2 Event starting today...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”