NEW STRUCTURE: Banners - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Lord
Commodore

Re: NEW STRUCTURE: Banners - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:16 am

Josketer wrote:I just made an attack and found the banner on that base.

Will you have to destroy them all for3star?

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#22 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:21 am

EDIT:

Moderator Note: The following was posted by Josketer. I accidently combined two posts. My applogies to both JarJar and Josketer.

Lord wrote:Will you have to destroy them all for 3 star?

These banners can be destroyed, this basis there was only 1. But it does not influence the final result, since it is only a cosmetic use.

It does not add any extra percentage.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed May 01, 2019 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit" (In Error)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:00 pm

I would guess that it will have additional features when it is released. Data miners have discovered that it has an activation radius. It would follow that it activates something. Fun to speculate.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Fisherman
Commodore

Post#24 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:27 pm

I built one, and I can see it now... also going into a squad war and deployed it on Sullust... it takes up a small amount of space that presumably enemy can’t deploy into. Possibly useful in filling small gaps if using a spread out base layout...

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#25 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:03 pm

Do the banners increase base score?

Just got in this evening and haven't had time to play much yet.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#26 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:25 pm

I would take a Bruce Banner, if he could turn to the Hulk and absorb all the sniper and burst turret shots, and smash some stuff along the way. Essentially what I originally thought Rancor's would do, instead of serving as sc bait. I don't even see the banners by the way, so I must be missing something.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#27 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:30 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:I would take a Bruce Banner, if he could turn to the Hulk and absorb all the sniper and burst turret shots, and smash some stuff along the way. Essentially what I originally thought Rancor's would do, instead of serving as sc bait. I don't even see the banners by the way, so I must be missing something.

That would be awesome...lol

Hulk Smash!
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#28 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:35 pm

btw...just logged into game I can't find these "banners" …..where are they listed?

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:37 pm

Ghostie wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:I would take a Bruce Banner, if he could turn to the Hulk and absorb all the sniper and burst turret shots, and smash some stuff along the way. Essentially what I originally thought Rancor's would do, instead of serving as sc bait. I don't even see the banners by the way, so I must be missing something.

That would be awesome...lol

Hulk Smash!

:lol:

I wonder why the Devs did not release the Banner as a buff in the Armory for that flag that we drop when we use the SC in attack? Since Devs are so fond of introduce new items upgradable through frags, we could also upgrade the Banner as well, and each level be in a different color and stamp... wth
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#30 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:39 pm

Ghostie wrote:btw...just logged into game I can't find these "banners" …..where are they listed?

It was a mistake. They got released into the game early and pulled a couple of hours later.
Those who were in game at that time were able to buy and build them but the rest of us will have to wait until the official release. We don’t know for sure when that will be yet so keep an eye on the game store. They will appear in there.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”