What would everyone want to be the next conflict/event.....

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: What would everyone want to be the next conflict/event.....

Post#21 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:19 am

I'm trying to recall what we all did before the constant tournaments / events...?

I remember the day we used to grind for loot... spending an entire Saturday trying to accumulate enough for a dekka upgrade... sadly those days are gone!!!

For me now... I'm kind of hoping it's a shit tournament for something I don't need... relentless grinding for frags wears you down... after two weeks of jumps I'm well ready for a long break.

Roll on the LIN tournament.
Richaldo. Level 27 Prestige 166,300 medals.
Leader of SITh, Level 50 - Killing rebels since 2014!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#22 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:19 pm

chicohound wrote:I would say anything that would make me get re-interested and re-invigorated with playing PvP. The endless conflict grind has forced my into semi-retirement.
BTW: My prestige base on Er'Kit hasn't been attacked in nearly a month. What's up with that?

I'm guessing you are an Imperial. Way too many dev bases on Er'Kit for rebels at the Prestige level. As a rebel, I attack live bases on green planets when I have starships cooked, hop to Er'Kit and roll over dev bases while my starships cook, jump back to the green planets for defensive wins, and then start the cycle all over again.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Entropy
Lieutenant

Post#23 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:45 pm

A5, sullys, and dare I hope for Togs

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#24 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Gooner wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:With only 35 hours to go on the current conflict the lack of new information is disturbing.

I'm sure we'll find out what's next today It's normally a Tuesday when we find out anyway.

With 23 hours to go it must be announced very late on a Tuesday?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

DeathStriker

Post#25 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:47 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:With only 35 hours to go on the current conflict the lack of new information is disturbing.

I'm sure we'll find out what's next today It's normally a Tuesday when we find out anyway.

What is coming next?

The only "hint" for something special is the phrase - "Following that, we’re looking forward to May the 4th" - posted by Zynga here (Survey Link).

Right now I am suspecting that tomorrow (Wednesday) when Conflicts end we will see something that we can post, which will be done here.

AND the wait continues...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Major General

Post#26 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:03 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:I'm sure we'll find out what's next today It's normally a Tuesday when we find out anyway.

What is coming next?

The only "hint" for something special is the phrase - "Following that, we’re looking forward to May the 4th" - posted by Zynga here (Survey Link).

Right now I am suspecting that tomorrow (Wednesday) when Conflicts end we will see something that we can post, which will be done here.

Good point DS. they may hold out for days. and do something special for the 4th who knows but as cool guys saying we should really know what to expect by now. as potentially it could hold players up from upgrades they may want to get out of the way if it's something they don't want to grind for.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#27 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:21 pm

Gooner wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:With 23 hours to go it must be announced very late on a Tuesday?

What is coming next?

Good point DS. they may hold out for days. and do something special for the 4th who knows but as cool guys saying we should really know what to expect by now. as potentially it could hold players up from upgrades they may want to get out of the way if it's something they don't want to grind for.

For those of us who haven't played at all for the last two weeks it is a little frustrating. Zynga is disenfranchising their most senior and loyal player base by their lack of communication and lack of action on the problems we have been pointing out from many months. They shouldn't have needed a survey to know what is wrong.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#28 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Just be patient. I can’t even remember the last time we didn’t have something going on from Thursday to Wednesday.

Gooner
Major General

Post#29 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:47 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
Gooner wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:What is coming next?

For those of us who haven't played at all for the last two weeks it is a little frustrating. Zynga is disenfranchising their most senior and loyal player base by their lack of communication and lack of action on the problems we have been pointing out from many months. They shouldn't have needed a survey to know what is wrong.
Disney was a lot worse. a whole lot worse to be fair. At least Zynga/ Naturalmotion are trying to keep in touch with us players. They've been reading this forum and started off giving us EP Events. Give them some patience at least they're trying which is more can be said from Disney.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#30 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Hopefully they dish out some Crystal crates like they did previous May 4th
Main account:BaconSecond account:nEggs
Squads:CircleOf.Masters,NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

***If any players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app***

Return to “General Discussions”