What would everyone want to be the next conflict/event.....

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Zach
Commodore

What would everyone want to be the next conflict/event.....

Post#1 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 pm

Interesting to see what units people want to see in upcoming events/conflicts

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: What would everyone want to be the next conflict/event.....

Post#2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 pm

I’m still expecting an ep event for the rage rancor and dragon. :)

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Jax
Commander

Post#3 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:38 pm

Rancor frags

Lord
Commodore

Post#4 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:01 pm

NEW units

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#5 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Krayt dragon please and thank you.

It's also been a very very long time since we've seen frags for eATTE or fang fighters.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Yeah, they need an event for rancors and the dragon. I upgraded my main base to ten about a month ago, and can't make the jump to prestige until I unlock at least one rancor. I did finish UC on Tat in one rancor conflict, and got samples for it.

If the new proprietors had a clue, they would just make the rancors regular units that are unlocked at prestige and can be upgraded with either credits or cband. The current situation is dumb as hell.

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 pm

Boog wrote:Yeah, they need an event for rancors and the dragon. I upgraded my main base to ten about a month ago, and can't make the jump to prestige until I unlock at least one rancor. I did finish UC on Tat in one rancor conflict, and got samples for it.

If the new proprietors had a clue, they would just make the rancors regular units that are unlocked at prestige and can be upgraded with either credits or cband. The current situation is dumb as hell.

Why can't you go to Prestige until you've unlocked a rancor? When you build the Strix a regular level 1 rancor is unlocked by default. You are better off getting the strix built before a rancor event, that way any rancor frags go towards a level 2 upgrade whereas if you get regular rancor frags before unlocking strix then the frags are wasted. Stupid glitch of the game.

Next event either needs to be Krayt and Rancor, or another Rogue One event. I know lots of lvl7, 8, 9 players who haven't had a chance to get Tie Striker or Security Droid frags yet, keep asking how they can get them.
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 11)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any level 10 or Prestige players are looking to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#8 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:05 pm

For my rebel Prestige base, A-A5's and U-Wings. Any gr frags would be good too. For my level 7-8 rebel bases, infiltrators, fangs, togs, eATTE, or gr frags. Putting the infiltrator frags on Er'kit recently, was annoying for lower level bases, who only generate 400 gears per win. For my Imperial bases, anything, since I started those later and have some ground to make up. Any new units would be welcome too. I have mixed feelings about Rancor's and Krayt's. Just not sure there's a worthwhile payoff there.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Gooner
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:44 pm

Run the Rancors/ Dragons as conflicts it Gives the prestige players & 10s something to do. and run an ep event alongside it Rogue one or something like that there's plenty of low levels mid levels without Fangs/ Strikers etc keeps them happy as well.

Zach
Commodore

Post#10 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:19 am

Gooner wrote:Run the Rancors/ Dragons as conflicts it Gives the prestige players & 10s something to do. and run an ep event alongside it Rogue one or something like that there's plenty of low levels mid levels without Fangs/ Strikers etc keeps them happy as well.

That would be perfect for all players. Interesting to see what they come up with

Return to “General Discussions”