Imperial Player...I recently lost access to my HQ6 base...I am trying to get it backl

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
6Darkest6Day6
Storm Trooper

Imperial Player...I recently lost access to my HQ6 base...I am trying to get it backl

Post#1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:01 am

So I don't have my player id as I never knew about that...but I need to recover my base...my Callsign is Prophet and I am in the ShadowLords Squad...I know 3 of my most active squad mates are Aserak.....Dr. Zi99y....and Gurdeep...but I can't talk with them Directly and the squad is full so I can't just join it and search my base.

JARJAR
Major General

Re: Imperial Player...I recently lost access to my HQ6 base...I am trying to get it backl

Post#2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:45 am

your base is still visible

but ID player is visible only for the player into settings or from loading screen

without the ID player, zynga support can't help you

Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: Imperial Player...I recently lost access to my HQ6 base...I am trying to get it backl

Post#3 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:24 am

6Darkest6Day6 wrote:So I don't have my player id as I never knew about that...but I need to recover my base...my Callsign is Prophet and I am in the ShadowLords Squad...I know 3 of my most active squad mates are Aserak.....Dr. Zi99y....and Gurdeep...but I can't talk with them Directly and the squad is full so I can't just join it and search my base.

I have sent you a pm here with your player ID
Hope it helps you with the account recovery.
And thanks to our GSoW team for pulling the info so quickly.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Return to “General Discussions”