Cheating in war?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Maverick
Storm Trooper

Re: Cheating in war?

Post#21 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:09 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Maverick - Thanks for taking time to post. :D

Any admistrative actions you want to take is up to you but attacks in War are hard to monitor unless Attacker records / posts Attack Replay, and what may appear as cheating may simply be something else.

I always proceed cautiously when investigating reports of cheating to ensure Players are not accused in error.

Hi!
I have actually been very suspicious for some SWs, this player is always taking on the highest level players of the enemy and most usually wins, I've seen his base score and it's not very high. I will give him a chance to talk and explain but will not use him in any more SWs as of now, probably he won't be a member of my squad for much longer.

I have played this game for 4 years now, I started playing on Windows, windows is easy to have a memory hack program running in the background and I was exposed to some cheaters there, android systems is equally easy to manipulate and have various cheat apps running together with SWC, I have been on the recieving end on IOS/android systems too, but not as frequent as on Windows. I have reported each and every cheater, not from start, but cheaters never give up, they come back for more and after sometimes being attacked by the same cheater three times in a few days I can't take it anymore but collecting evidence and reporting, guys needed to cheat destroys the very heart and soul of this game which I have dedicated over four years of my life to, grinding for resources, staying up late, waiting for next research to be finished, cheaters have no place in this community. This is my humble opinion.

Sincerely

Maverick, SeriousSwedes
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity

Maverick
Storm Trooper

Re: Cheating in war?

Post#22 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Hello Macca!

I have been contacted before direct and actually every good, decent and honest bloke wouldn't take offense.

You have a very good, dedicated squad behind you, we are not that coordinated, have never been and will never be, we mostly have SWs which take around 20 hours before we're finished with them and every player around the world have had their go.

No hard feelings and kudos to your team.

Sincerely

Maverick, SeriousSwedes

Return to “General Discussions”