Level 7 empire attack loadout advice

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SmallPotato
Commander

Re: Level 7 empire attack loadout advice

Post#11 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:41 am

XitLiteNtrNite wrote: A lvl8 base can take back all but one lvl9 outpost in a squad war.

Which one are you thinking of? Out of the outpost planets I have, I find Tatooine and Dandoran the hardest - because they have vehicle or troop guard reserves respectively. I have successfully managed to take both at level 9. It's a 50/50 thing though - certainly not guaranteed. I'm level 7 (but a maxed out level 7).

XitLiteNtrNite
Commodore

Post#12 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:22 am

SmallPotato wrote:
XitLiteNtrNite wrote: A lvl8 base can take back all but one lvl9 outpost in a squad war.

Which one are you thinking of? Out of the outpost planets I have, I find Tatooine and Dandoran the hardest - because they have vehicle or troop guard reserves respectively. I have successfully managed to take both at level 9. It's a 50/50 thing though - certainly not guaranteed. I'm level 7 (but a maxed out level 7).

I just meant that a lvl8 has all planets but one unlocked (hence a lvl8 base can take all but one outpost).
In game name: Paper Tiger
Officer in: ThatsNoMoon
Line ID: paper-tiger
Discord: #6882

Brett92
Cadet Trooper

Post#13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:53 am

Thank you everyone for all the help I have a clear path forward. Is buying the crates for 500 crystals a good idea? I was thinking about buying 10 crates and hope I can get some good skins. I don't mind spending the money if chances are good to unlock some skins. I really want the cold weather skins but I know its random unfortunately. When I earn bronzium crates I only unlock 2 cps at a time which is fine but kinda slow. How many cps do you get for gold skins like cold weather mhc's in hero defense and is it at 2 stars or 3?

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:39 am

Brett92 wrote: Is buying the crates for 500 crystals a good idea?

for you: no

for zynga/disney: yes :lol:

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Don't do the crates, just do hd's. They are very easy, I won them at level 7 with a minibase (and at level 11). Join a good squad, and you'll learn some pointers that make them automatic.

Return to “General Discussions”