Squad Center “Holes”

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Admiral

Squad Center “Holes”

Post#1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:04 am

Since prestige showed up, I have been noticing more “holes” in the request log, where it looks like I and others have open slots to receive troops, but the SC is really full. It seems like it happens if there are multiple people donating, or donating single troops at a time. This might point to the status queue code only checking the last 1 to 6 donations, and it’s now taking 7-12 donations to fill the bigger SCs.

Has anyone else noticed this sync issue happen when lots of donations are made?
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~49k Deka/o: 50/45 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

DeathStriker

Re: Squad Center “Holes”

Post#2 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:43 am

DesertPyramid wrote:Since prestige showed up, I have been noticing more “holes” in the request log, where it looks like I and others have open slots to receive troops, but the SC is really full. It seems like it happens if there are multiple people donating, or donating single troops at a time. This might point to the status queue code only checking the last 1 to 6 donations, and it’s now taking 7-12 donations to fill the bigger SCs.

Has anyone else noticed this sync issue happen when lots of donations are made?

DesertPyramid - Yes... This has been reported to Zynga / Natural Motion Games.

See Topic: ISSUE: Prestige Unit Donation Glitch

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

bob1084
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:45 am

Simple answer- if you want to prevent this you need (or whoever is donating) to donate prestige troops SEPARATELY from other troops. As an example, you have 3 level 10 jets and 1 level prestige jet, donate them like this: 3 l10 send, 1 lp send. Holes gone if done this way

ForceMel
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm

That happens because you donate together prestige level units, and non prestige level units. I've solved the problem by donating only the non prestige level troops together, sending them all at once, then donating the prestige units. Mixing them apparently confuses the game. Sending them seperate seems to fix that.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DesertPyramid
Admiral

Post#5 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:33 pm

Actually, it’s happening in the other direction.

I am the only Prestige in the squad. My squad center is showing the gaps. That’s why I assumed it was a counter that adds up the troops for the last N number of donations and cuts off after a max of about 6 to 8 donations.

One of my donors is my L6 base, When I donate one AAT at a time from the L6 to Prestige to make sure the queued AATs get into to L6 UT, I see from one to four AAT individual donations, then the squad contributes the rest from three or four more players. If any of them donate in steps, the hole in the SC appears. All of my basic troops have been researched to Prestige.

This used to happen a lot when L9 and L10 were first added as well.

Not really a big deal. Just getting words of frustration from the squad when they try to donate and can’t because the SC is full.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~49k Deka/o: 50/45 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Return to “General Discussions”