Friends Tab is broken?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Friends Tab is broken?

Post#1 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:45 am

The FRIENDS tab shows only myself


Shelendil
Admiral
Posts: 966

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:47 am

Do any of your facebook friends play SWC?
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#3 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:53 am

Shelendil wrote:Do any of your facebook friends play SWC?


of course, we have a FB account for the game and all the players are connected
Last edited by JARJAR on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 5761

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#4 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:55 am

JARJAR wrote:The FRIENDS tab shows only myself

JarJar - The Friends Tab is linked to the same Facebook Account that your Game Account is Synced to... so in THAT Facebook Account... the Friends there must also have a synced SWC Account for them to appear in the FRIENDS Tab.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#5 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:57 am

DeathStriker wrote:
JARJAR wrote:The FRIENDS tab shows only myself

JarJar - The Friends Tab is linked to the same Facebook Account that your Game Account is Synced to... so in THAT Facebook Account... the Friends there must also have a synced SWC Account for them to appear in the FRIENDS Tab.

most of us use Gameroom, so we are certainly synchronized


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 5761

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#6 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:02 pm

JARJAR wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:
JARJAR wrote:The FRIENDS tab shows only myself

JarJar - The Friends Tab is linked to the same Facebook Account that your Game Account is Synced to... so in THAT Facebook Account... the Friends there must also have a synced SWC Account for them to appear in the FRIENDS Tab.

most of us use Gameroom, so we are certainly synchronized

JarJar... Click on INVITE in the FRIENDS TAB and see what happens... It could be that a FBGR Update "delinked" your Friends as far as the game is concerned.
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:07 pm

my teammates have the same problem (the problem is independent of platform gameroom or tablet or emulator)

I've already tried to invite some of them, nothing changes

into the browser on facebook site they appears like my friends


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#8 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:08 am

nothing to do, I reinstalled gameroom, made the friend request on facebook but the problem remains

only my base appears in the list

Image


User avatar
Chaotic999
Commodore
Posts: 211

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#9 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:04 pm

Same problem here, lots of players I met over the years playing swc some from Windows days that were on the Freund tab list have all gone, like the op only my bases is visible, looks like zynga fucked it up.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse


User avatar
JARJAR
Commodore
Posts: 216

Re: Friends Tab is broken?

Post#10 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:56 am

Chaotic999 wrote:Same problem here, lots of players I met over the years playing swc some from Windows days that were on the Freund tab list have all gone, like the op only my bases is visible, looks like zynga fucked it up.


the problem is for the teams that have the colored name or particular characters, if you go out temporarily then you can't join, unless the team is in the top 50 or a member is in the top 50 in the conflict


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Boog, CommonCrawl [Bot], DeathStriker, Facebook [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], lrspartan, SmallPotato, Spock, strawman3125 and 33 guests