Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TKTB51
Major General

Re: Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

Post#91 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 am

as long as we don't more shirtless scenes, Kylo, Snoke, Dooku, Vader, pretty much anybody, then I'll be ok.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#92 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm

TKTB51 wrote:yes, Rey is nobody is what they told us and would be a mistake.

if she's a clone/twin of Luke, that's just ... to damn easy. She needs to be a twin/clone of Kylo. That way they have the same tension that Luke/Leia had, and there is a possibility that Kylo could be redeemed. Otherwise, he's more of an asshole than Anakin ever was, and the ability to turn/redeem him (the theme of the entire saga) would be ... ridiculous.

I'm hopeful, but cautiously so.

I hope there is more to Rey's back story. Either way the suspense is killing me. Can't wait!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Master of PuppetsLikeVader :lol:

Ghostie
Major General

Post#93 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:53 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote:

if she's a clone/twin of Luke, that's just ... to damn easy. She needs to be a twin/clone of Kylo. That way they have the same tension that Luke/Leia had, and there is a possibility that Kylo could be redeemed. Otherwise, he's more of an asshole than Anakin ever was, and the ability to turn/redeem him (the theme of the entire saga) would be ... ridiculous.

I hope there is more to Rey's back story. Either way the suspense is killing me. Can't wait!

Wasn't gonna share it but I had a buddy who got to go to one of those RISE OF SKYWALKER test screenings recently. He snuck in a tiny camera imbedded in his glasses. After seeing Rey's father reveal in the pirated video below I honestly have to say the last 2 movies make perfect sense now.

► Show Spoiler
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#94 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:04 am

Ghostie wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

Wasn't gonna share it but I had a buddy who got to go to one of those RISE OF SKYWALKER test screenings recently. He snuck in a tiny camera imbedded in his glasses. After seeing Rey's father reveal in the pirated video below I honestly have to say the last 2 movies make perfect sense now.

► Show Spoiler

Sigh. I knew it this spoiler was all about this similar thing. :lol: But honestly,at rey staring moment I thought it was a EP 9 footage but as soon as seeing Luke I knew it was EP 7. :lol:
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#95 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:03 am

Ghostie wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Hahahahaha
Looking forward to Ep9.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#96 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 pm

yes, it all makes sense now ...

KILL THEM ALL

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#97 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm

TKTB51 wrote:as long as we don't more shirtless scenes, Kylo, Snoke, Dooku, Vader, pretty much anybody, then I'll be ok.

Maybe a gold bikini 8-)
Looking forward to Ep9.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#98 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:
TKTB51 wrote:as long as we don't more shirtless scenes, Kylo, Snoke, Dooku, Vader, pretty much anybody, then I'll be ok.

Maybe a gold bikini 8-)

Never more a golden bikini in SW while Disney holds the franchise - but shirtless male characters, they allow :lol:

But we can dream of Rey doing a strip scene like Sigourney Weaver does in the first Alien of 1979, can't we? :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#99 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:36 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

Maybe a gold bikini 8-)

Never more a golden bikini in SW while Disney holds the franchise - but shirtless male characters, they allow :lol:

But we can dream of Rey doing a strip scene like Sigourney Weaver does in the first Alien of 1979, can't we? :D

Lol absolutely! Or like the spy in True Lies :shock:
Looking forward to Ep9.

TKTB51
Major General

Post#100 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:34 am

as long as it's not David Harbour's shirtless scene from the recent season of Stranger Things.

:o

Return to “General Discussions”