Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Re: Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

Post#51 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 am

RylosAlchiban wrote:Honestly, in response to the new D23 trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

What I want to see is STAR WARS with Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chewie and the droids all back together ALIVE on screen.

What I am expecting is Rey, in Space, standing on top of the Millenium Falcon, piloted by porgs, who then cuts the next "Death Star" in half with her "NEW Self Made Super Mega Awesome Rainbow Lightsaber" all done in bullet time, with the Nyan Cat theme playing in the background.

Say did anyone happen to catch the new Mandalorian trailer. Now that looks good. 8-)

PS - LOVED ROGUE ONE!

+1

Love the gif, too
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DarthLazer
Commodore

Post#52 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:46 am

Dark Rey, is it possible? She goes full swiss army... haha
Partner of Dark_DyNasty squad and Windows survivor.
Medal count is up there
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Force_Awareness

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#53 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:53 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:
RylosAlchiban wrote:Honestly, in response to the new D23 trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

What I want to see is STAR WARS with Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chewie and the droids all back together ALIVE on screen.

What I am expecting is Rey, in Space, standing on top of the Millenium Falcon, piloted by porgs, who then cuts the next "Death Star" in half with her "NEW Self Made Super Mega Awesome Rainbow Lightsaber" all done in bullet time, with the Nyan Cat theme playing in the background.

Say did anyone happen to catch the new Mandalorian trailer. Now that looks good. 8-)

PS - LOVED ROGUE ONE!

+1

Love the gif, too

Rey gets a buff! :D

MP3 and Wifi included?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

toni112007
Lieutenant

Post#54 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 am

Sequels don't exist for me thanks to TLJ...Its shame cause TFA wasn't bad.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#55 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:05 am

toni112007 wrote:Sequels don't exist for me thanks to TLJ...Its shame cause TFA wasn't bad.

I always say that if Disney can ignore and scorn a lot of cool stories AFTER Episode VI that we all liked as Heir to the Empire and others, and say that aren't no longer canon, but LEGENDS, I can ignore and scorn everything Disney has produced and will produce with which I have not agreed as a fan of SW for over 40 years.

To me TLJ was just a very badly written fan fiction, any 10 year old could imagine a much better story than that, with much more interesting and catchy characters, and respect the old characters the way the world has known them for 40 years.

Disney can go to hell with their new trilogy and all stupid new characters they created.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

toni112007
Lieutenant

Post#56 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 am

mkenobi wrote:
toni112007 wrote:Sequels don't exist for me thanks to TLJ...Its shame cause TFA wasn't bad.

I always say that if Disney can ignore and scorn a lot of cool stories AFTER Episode VI that we all liked as Heir to the Empire and others, and say that aren't no longer canon, but LEGENDS, I can ignore and scorn everything Disney has produced and will produce with which I have not agreed as a fan of SW for over 40 years.

To me TLJ was just a very badly written fan fiction, any 10 year old could imagine a much better story than that, with much more interesting and catchy characters, and respect the old characters the way the world has known them for 40 years.

Disney can go to hell with their new trilogy and all stupid new characters they created.

Yes I don't care about sequels or about upcoming episode IX. Even with all the problems it has, prequels are way better imho. For the sequels you can even see that soundtrack is nowhere near impressive as prequels or originals, that gives you an idea how much John Williams was inspired by new films... All things aside, I am kinda looking forward to Mandalorian show. It doesn't involve Kathleen Kennedy or Rian Johnson so it might not be a complete disaster.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#57 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker Final Trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlnrOr2STaE

Thoughts ?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Placed Video Link into Video BBcode Tags to improve Post
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Euph
Admiral

Post#58 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Boy.. the mouse sure does want space horses to be a thing, don't they?
Sith-Society
Mature HQ10. Immature meat-bag.
The wall bug giveth, and the wall bug taketh away

LosVega
Admiral

Post#59 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 pm

"I've got a bad feeling about this........"

After TLJ, I'm somewhat biased against Disney being able to present a film that brings a satisfying end to the Skywalker saga and give "hope" to the future of the franchise. The trailer looks promising but then so did the trailers for TLJ. I really do hope that this latest installment redeems the past mistakes but that's a lot to accomplish in 1 film.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Lord
Major General

Post#60 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Will make people begin to forget this lP.

Return to “General Discussions”