Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RylosAlchiban
Captain

Re: Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

Post#41 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Honestly, in response to the new D23 trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

What I want to see is STAR WARS with Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chewie and the droids all back together ALIVE on screen.

What I am expecting is Rey, in Space, standing on top of the Millenium Falcon, piloted by porgs, who then cuts the next "Death Star" in half with her "NEW Self Made Super Mega Awesome Rainbow Lightsaber" all done in bullet time, with the Nyan Cat theme playing in the background.

Say did anyone happen to catch the new Mandalorian trailer. Now that looks good. 8-)

PS - LOVED ROGUE ONE!
Last edited by RylosAlchiban on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars Episode IX - Operation Humpty Dumpty

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#42 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 pm

RylosAlchiban wrote:Honestly, in response to the new D23 trailer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

What I want to see is STAR WARS with Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Chewie and the droids all back together ALIVE on screen.

What I am expecting is Rey, standing on top of the Millenium Falcon in Space, piloted by porgs, who then cuts the next "Death Star" in half with her "NEW Self Made Super Mega Awesome Rainbow Lightsaber" all done in bullet time.

Say did anyone happen to catch the new Mandalorian trailer. Now that looks good. 8-)

PS - LOVED ROGUE ONE!

Haha :D
Great post. Literally lol’d. Good visual.
Totally agree about the Mandalorian too. That scene with IG11 shooting it up was sick!
Still looking forward to the next movie tho. I mean it can’t be worse than the last one. :lol:
Right :?:

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#43 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:02 pm

was talking to a friend on the weekend and we agreed that if they brought back Mace Windu for Ep9, we'd forgive every f up they made since the original trilogy
come on JJ, its not too late …

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#44 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:33 pm

darthdoodie wrote:was talking to a friend on the weekend and we agreed that if they brought back Mace Windu for Ep9, we'd forgive every f up they made since the original trilogy
come on JJ, its not too late …

Interesting. Not sure they could pull that off but you never know. This is Star Wars, not Star Trek. :lol:

But you made me think, maybe, just maybe, he could show up in the obi wan series? Could fit in that timeline. I hear maul will be in it.

Check out our YouTube channel with OVER 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#45 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:25 am

I cannot wait for the Skywalker Saga / Dynasty to end and maybe in a few years a real good derived movie such as Rogue One...
Come on... a billion inhabited planets, 1M years of SW history we all all keep on coming back to the Skywalkers and the inevitable Death Star which will be beaten against all odds??
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#46 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:37 am

Windu could come back. I mean Darth Maul survived... so in a made up film with made up science anything is possible.
Personally I want the Emperor to come back and zap Ray to death and we finish with Zombie Vader. Then Zynga give us OP samples of him.

Therealharbinger
Captain

Post#47 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 am

And yes IG11 or it could be the actual IG88.. the true original assassin droid featured on the bridge of the super star destroyer in Empire strikes back...

I seriously hope it is. Havent seen that thing since Shadows of the empire on N64.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#48 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:32 am

Therealharbinger wrote:And yes IG11 or it could be the actual IG88.. the true original assassin droid featured on the bridge of the super star destroyer in Empire strikes back...

I seriously hope it is. Havent seen that thing since Shadows of the empire on N64.

Sadly it’s confirmed that it is not ig88. But might be even more bad ass!

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#49 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Is that an IUD or two on that?

RylosAlchiban wrote:Honestly, in response to the new D23 trailer...

Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

TKTB51
Commodore

Post#50 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 pm

the C-3P0 with the red eyes could be "triple zero", aka 0-0-0.
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

Return to “General Discussions”