Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

Re: Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker - Discusson Topic

Post#11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:01 am

Saw the teaser...THE SAGA COMES TO AN END......Episode IX....now Im very skeptical if SWC will stay alive for long time after Episode IX....
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Lord
Major General

Post#12 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:30 am

StrikerRebel wrote:Saw the teaser...THE SAGA COMES TO AN END......Episode IX....now Im very skeptical if SWC will stay alive for long time after Episode IX....

lt's reasonable to have this concern, the movies are becoming worse and worse.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#13 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:12 pm

The laugh of the emperor at the end and the massive piece of death star still makes the movie exciting.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#14 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Harshit wrote:The laugh of the emperor at the end and the massive piece of death star still makes the movie exciting.

+1
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#15 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:43 pm

TFA was good but way too derivative. TLJ was good but too divergent (although I loved it). Hopefully TROS strikes a balance.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Calboy
Captain

Post#16 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:00 am

Yes it’s the emperor . After all we never saw a body after Vader threw him down that shaft.

Any thoughts that the trailer sequence of Rey somersaulting and about to slice kylos tie fighter cockpit with her lightsaber is the end of the movie ??
Jade’s_Fire Squad

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#17 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:00 am

This isn't the end of Star Wars, just the end of the Skywalker story lines. That has been stated in the past. Yes, they slowed development on the new stories but it isn't the end.

Thought the shot of Rey over the tie fighter (presumming Kylo's) was pretty cool. There is also mention that JJ Abrams was trying to correct TLJ but that is a daunting task. I will be there on opening day, like I have been for the last 4.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 9
Thing2 - Level 9

Ghostie
Major General

Post#18 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:58 pm

SOLO: TRASH Poor choice of words....extremely disappointing.
TFA: TRASH Poor choice of words....extremely disappointing.
TLJ: TRASH Poor choice of words....extremely disappointing.

ROGUE ONE: BRILLIANT AWESOME LOVED IT!

With that being said and this will sound contradictory to my statements above, even bad Star Wars movies are better than "No" Star Wars movies. Anytime no matter how bad or good a Star Wars movie is I enjoy the ride and the immersion into the Star Wars universe....I really hope episode IX can somehow "right the ship" but to be honest I don't see it happening.

Off Topic and encouraging for the SW franchise:

Also, look forward to visiting Star Wars Galaxy's Edge at Disney World Orlando this August it looks absolutely amazing...I just got back from Universal Orlando last week and the Harry Potter stuff was off the hook.....btw butter beer and pumpkin juice are quite tasty...I hope Galaxy's Edge at Disney will be just as immersive as the HP stuff in Universal.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/hollywood-studios/star-wars-galaxys-edge/
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

RogueTwo
Captain

Post#19 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:21 am

I will go to Galaxy Edge after it slows down or off peak. Live in Orlando area and mother in law works there so free tickets (enentually) for me.
JEDIKNIGHTS (Leader) - Rebel bases:
RogueTwo - Prestige
Thing1 - Level 9
Thing2 - Level 9

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#20 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 am

RogueTwo wrote:This isn't the end of Star Wars, just the end of the Skywalker story lines. That has been stated in the past. Yes, they slowed development on the new stories but it isn't the end.

Thought the shot of Rey over the tie fighter (presumming Kylo's) was pretty cool. There is also mention that JJ Abrams was trying to correct TLJ but that is a daunting task. I will be there on opening day, like I have been for the last 4.

*Tie Silencer
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 166,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Return to “General Discussions”