Phantom Menace Plagues SWC

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Post#1 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Josketer reported here that Imperialista GT Player Account which had been Banned seems to be back using the same techniques that seem to be very unfair.

This "New Player" is using an indecipherable In-Game-Name (IGN) and for lack anything better to call this "New Player" I have name them "Phantom Menace".

Look at the following Screenshots...

Phantom Menace - Empire Faction - Tatooine Conflict - 2 Hours After Start - 04-11-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: EVIDENCE: 107 Attacks in 2 Hours or put another way a little less then 1 Attack Per Minute! :o :shock:

I plan to send an report to Zynga / Natural Motion Games.

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Major General

Re: Phantom Menace Plagues SWC

Post#2 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

I'm suspicious of the whole squad. In regards to you calling him Phantom Menace. How about cheating Scumbag that fits like a Glove.

Josketer
Major General

Post#3 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Only the Leader can appoint other players as officers. A level 2 HQ named as official, implies that it is another account of the same leader. That's what I think. "The phantom menace" ... :mrgreen: Hahaha ! Better, impossible !
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Gooner
Major General

Post#4 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Josketer wrote:Only the Leader can appoint other players as officers. A level 2 HQ named as official, implies that it is another account of the same leader. That's what I think. "The phantom menace" ... :mrgreen: Hahaha ! Better, impossible !

The whole squad might be made up of his accounts.

bob1084
Commodore

Post#5 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:54 pm

To save partylikemacro the time I will defend this ass maggot his way.

How do you know he is cheating? Are you using his device? Or logging into his device? It seems to me you have to be logging in on his account and seeing if he is or isn’t attacking... perhaps you all are hackers more than him.

Ahhhh, that felt good. No need partylikemacro, your brothers secret is safe with me on the case

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:10 pm

bob1084 wrote:How do you know he is cheating?

bob1084 - Valid Point.

The "Phantom Menace" Player only gives the "appearance" of something suspicious, but in fact I don't know if they are cheating or not.

It will be up to Zygna / Natural Motion Game to make that final determination.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:42 pm

bob1084 wrote:To save partylikemacro the time I will defend this ass maggot his way.

How do you know he is cheating? Are you using his device? Or logging into his device? It seems to me you have to be logging in on his account and seeing if he is or isn’t attacking... perhaps you all are hackers more than him.

Ahhhh, that felt good. No need partylikemacro, your brothers secret is safe with me on the case

Lol well done.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#8 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:57 pm

I will bet that is Imperialista GT back with a brand new base. It's obviously a hack.

And if he's a repeat offender surely Zynga has the ability to ban him based on his IP address.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gooner
Major General

Post#9 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:09 am

bob1084 wrote:To save partylikemacro the time I will defend this ass maggot his way.

Hahahaha Cheers Bob that was great.

Return to “General Discussions”