HELP: My Phone Died and I Lost My Account

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
aesopian

HELP: My Phone Died and I Lost My Account

Post#1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:47 pm

I need help (imperial)

Hi guys,

Ive been playing commander since 2015. Today my phone died and i had to get a new one. I didn't sync my progress:(. Ive contacted the support line but they need my ID. Can someone join my old squad and get it for me? - theInsidious - my name was aesopian. I would really appreciate it as i can't see any other way around this.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Title To Better Reflect Topic - Added Original Title to Main Topic Post

DeathStriker

Re: HELP: My Phone Died and I Lost My Account

Post#2 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:45 am

aesopian wrote:I need help (imperial)

Hi guys,

Ive been playing commander since 2015. Today my phone died and i had to get a new one. I didn't sync my progress:(. Ive contacted the support line but they need my ID. Can someone join my old squad and get it for me? - theInsidious - my name was aesopian. I would really appreciate it as i can't see any other way around this.

aesopian - We have warned Players that they need to Back Up their Game by syncing to Facebook and by grabbing a screenshot of their Player ID found in Settings > About.

With KSoD now obsolete there is no easy way to find your Player-ID, and a Squadmate in your old Squad does NOT have access to that information.

If your phone has / had Cloud Back-Up there may be a way to restore your Phone entirely from Back Up and thereby get your Game back.

I am sorry, but there is not much help most will be able to provide.

ONLY RECOMMENDATION: Perhaps Spock might be able to find data on GSoW Database but that is a long shot and only if they volunteer to do so.

:arrow: YOUR OLD SQUAD (GSoW): Click here.

:arrow: OFFICIAL HELP: Click here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spock
Admiral

Post#3 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:12 am

aesopian wrote:I need help (imperial)

Hi guys,

One of our devs was able to recover your player ID for you.
It is e2cbd4ee-4014-11e4-b4b5-060d8e004f27 (I was unable to send it to you via pm here)
Good luck with customer support. I hope the can help you further.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 700 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Gooner
Commodore

Post#4 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:32 am

I Lost mine a few weeks back and was able to get it again Via ios game centre. I logged out of Game centre and logged back Into re-sync mine. Thanks once again to DS and Schruaf For helping me recover Mine. Great work from Spock getting you your player ID get on to support straight away. They're good a lot better than Disney good luck and hope that you get your base back ASAP.

DeathStriker

Post#5 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:43 am

Spock wrote:
aesopian wrote:Ive been playing commander since 2015. Today my phone died and i had to get a new one. I didn't sync my progress:(. Ive contacted the support line but they need my ID.

One of our devs was able to recover your player ID for you.

Spock - Thanks to you and the GSoW Team for coming to the aid of this Player! :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

geoman48
Major General

Post#6 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:59 pm

If you get your account back, this would be a good time to backup to FB! I basically play my SWC on 2 devices. Once you can see the same base on 2 devices, you know you're backed up!

Return to “General Discussions”