Imperialista Gt has been banned

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Imperialista Gt has been banned

Post#1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Always nice to see a cheater get booted.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Gooner
Major General

Re: Imperialista Gt has been banned

Post#2 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:58 pm

Yep, he hit me well over a month ago. with a couple of Jumps since then, I've had an ongoing ticket with support with screenshots and video evidence, I kept the ticket going every conflict or event that was on I'd report him. eventually leading to him getting banned. Along with everyone else reporting him who he'd cheated out of defence wins medals and conflict placings. we all worked together with this one both factions. were sick of him it's nice to see a bit of retribution. and on a positive note, we can now see that Zynga / Natural motion is watching and listening to us players where in the past Disney Didn't. Great work from support I emailed them afterwards and thanked them from myself and the rest of the swc community for taking a Hardstance against cheaters, Game had enough Issues without clowns like this adding to it.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#3 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Good outcome Gooner, one less clown...credit to you and others....
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

Gooner
Major General

Post#4 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Yep, we've got enough Issues in PVP. without blatant cheaters adding to it Hopefully, this serves as a warning to the others who think it's ok to drop 1 or 2 troops and use their scripts to gain unfair advantages.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:36 am

Gooner wrote:Yep, we've got enough Issues in PVP. without blatant cheaters adding to it Hopefully, this serves as a warning to the others who think it's ok to drop 1 or 2 troops and use their scripts to gain unfair advantages.

+1
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Josketer
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:27 pm

He's back. This time he decided to use an indecipherable nick. There you can see it, again in the same IMPERIO-HISPANO team and as an Officer. New account, level 2 HQ and doing his same things on tatooine. It's like cutting the Medusa's snakes...

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Gooner
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Josketer wrote:He's back. This time he decided to use an indecipherable nick. There you can see it, again in the same IMPERIO-HISPANO team and as an Officer. New account, level 2 HQ and doing his same things on tatooine. It's like cutting the Medusa's snakes...

What a Scumbag. personally I think the whole squad is up to no good . Needs reporting as well this new account does.

DeathStriker

Post#8 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Topic Closed

With the Account belonging to Imperialista GT Banned and removed from Game I can closing this Topic.

:arrow: Please move discussion to New Topic: Phantom Menace Plagues SWC

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”