GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:41 pm

DeathStriker wrote:TBH... I am not really trying this Week. I will work on getting some Desert Frags and maybe a few Forest Frags but I am a bit burned out and RL "activities" are taking priority...

AND SO... I will get what I get...

I am not really trying either... I need more of these frags and they are then most important frags in the game but I find that I am just not so interested in spending 20+ hours grinding for such little reward. One level for my jets is not going to make PvP suddenly playable...

I did spend an hour this morning hitting next on Tatooine with my imperial account trying to find an opponent that I could attack and gave up. What's the point when you have to spend and hour and can't even attack?

Besides Boom Beach released Warships and that is actually fun to play, and I said play rather than grind.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#72 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:04 pm

DeathStriker wrote:TBH... I am not really trying this Week. I will work on getting some Desert Frags and maybe a few Forest Frags but I am a bit burned out and RL "activities" are taking priority...

I'm maxed out on jet frags (but still have a few layers of research to go) so I'm just donating to squad mates, topping up the storages and doing the occasional revenge attack. It's a little sad not fighting and playing, so Zynga needs to learn how to mix Conflicts and Events to maintain participation.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#73 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:08 pm

strawman3125 wrote:

I am not really trying either... I need more of these frags and they are then most important frags in the game but I find that I am just not so interested in spending 20+ hours grinding for such little reward. One level for my jets is not going to make PvP suddenly playable...

I did spend an hour this morning hitting next on Tatooine with my imperial account trying to find an opponent that I could attack and gave up. What's the point when you have to spend and hour and can't even attack?

Besides Boom Beach released Warships and that is actually fun to play, and I said play rather than grind.

I did not attack in conflicts as Prestige since before I upgrade to Prestige. I always see here that Dandoran has the lowest thresholds in conflicts. I need only 13 frags and I'm current 117/130 to upgrade Forest Jets to Level 8 for my Rebel Prestige, then I jumped to Dando today, but:

1) In more than 4h playing I only found one Dev base, and it gave me only 700 gears;
2) Except for that lonely Dev base all my rivals were Live bases and equally low gears like 680-720 but big fucking Prestige bases with buffed Burst and damn barracks/factories glowing under shields;
3) I had to skip about 20 of these Live bases to find something I could 3 stars and with more than 900 gears, and wait about 15-20 minutes to attack again, and then skip the same 20 bases again and again...

I was able to found good targets but I spent more time skipping bases than attacking, and the same bases over and over, until I memorize their names and layouts like if only there were about 20 or 30 bases to attack on Dandoran right now. I left Dando at UC with .55% and too bad it won't last, but I need at least one Obsidian to complete level 8.

And after, 180 frags for Forest Jet Level 9... Yeah, game probably will be closed before I can get that. Really? What's the point of all this? Live bases for 680 gears while some players find Dev bases with +1000 gears and get UC with much less attacks? Units you need to play for a year or two to upgrade another level?

PvP is so fucking broken, that I am really surprise that I still care about upgrade any unit one more level even that I don't play PvP anymore as Prestige... I must be really out of my mind.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

DeathStriker

Post#74 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:20 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Update):

:arrow: Hoth has not reported in yet...

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 9,368 - 2.00% - 3d 6h
    Dan - 6,407 - 2.11% - 4d 17h
    Kit - 20,404 - 2.00% - 4d 3h
    Yav - 17,941 - 1.94% - 3d 3h
    Hot - 14,071- 1.91% - 3d 14h
    Tak - 13,710 - 2.02% - 4d 8h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

DeathStriker

Post#75 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:22 am

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 11,098 - 1.92% - 2d 18h
    Dan - 12,143 - 1.96% - 2d 16h
    Kit - 29,800 - 2.45% - 2d 18h
    Yav - 17,941 - 1.94% - 3d 3h
    Hot - 17,764 - 1.96% - 2d 17h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

DeathStriker

Post#76 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:32 am

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 13,312 - 1.94% - 1d 18h
    Dan - 13,337 - 2.00% - 2d 4h
    Kit - 35,866 - 1.89% - 2d 6h
    Yav - 23,700 - 2.01%- 3d
    Hot - 19,651 - 1.97% - 2d 7h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

Entropy
Lieutenant

Post#77 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:49 pm

I haven't been super excited about this conflict. I won't upgrade hq to 8 for another month, all of my jet skins are lvl 5 to 6. Just haven't had the interest ito break out a new grindstone for this conflict, it's been war, objectives and HQ loops for me. I'll cross my fingers and save my energy for another event.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#78 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Entropy wrote:I haven't been super excited about this conflict. I won't upgrade hq to 8 for another month, all of my jet skins are lvl 5 to 6. Just haven't had the interest ito break out a new grindstone for this conflict, it's been war, objectives and HQ loops for me. I'll cross my fingers and save my energy for another event.

The irony of frag chasing is it's an endless loop. To get UC crates, you need to win a lot, which increases your medal count, which moves you to a higher class of opponent with higher armory levels. The only way to circumvent that would be medal dumping, which in most cases is just more work. Not recommended, unless you have to because of matchmaking issues. The wallet warriors get frags without building up medal count, but at a price. The difference in opponent levels for two of my level 8 bases is noticeable, with one base at over 27K medals and the other at under 10K. I have not chased frags with my Imperial bases and my new rebel bases, and they are doing fine, which makes me wonder why I chase frags with my Prestige rebel base. I guess my Prestige base does help in terms of which unlocks I want for my other bases. Once you unlock the jet buff and gr for most bases, you can sit at level 8 and just play on occasion, like a game should be played.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

DeathStriker

Post#79 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:28 am

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 14,898 - 1.98% - 23h
    Dan - 16,432 - 1.92% - 1d 0h
    Yav - 28,530 - 1.90%- 1d 2h
    Hot - 27,034 - 1.93% - 18h
    Tak - 33,205 - 1.95% - 17h 10min
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

DeathStriker

Post#80 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:00 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Final):

:arrow: With 2 hours to go... Most thresholds will be higher... Good luck to all...

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 14,898 - 1.98% - 23h
    Dan - 16,432 - 1.92% - 1d 0h
    Yav - 28,530 - 1.90%- 1d 2h
    Hot - 30,731 - 1.98% - 4h 8m
    Tak - 33,205 - 1.95% - 17h 10min
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

Return to “General Discussions”