GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:35 am

Well, several times I managed to be among the first positions , but Hoth was never as easy as last night .. Now I can go to other planets for get other UC ... :)

Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

DeathStriker

Post#32 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:18 am

Josketer wrote:Well, several times I managed to be among the first positions , but Hoth was never as easy as last night .. Now I can go to other planets for get other UC ... :)

Josketer - This week is your time to stock up on Arctic Jetpack Frags by attacking on all Planets except Tat and Kit.

Next week it will be a good time to stock up on Forest Frags...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Josketer
Major General

Post#33 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:57 pm

DeathStriker wrote:Josketer - This week is your time to stock up on Arctic Jetpack Frags by attacking on all Planets except Tat and Kit.

Next week it will be a good time to stock up on Forest Frags...

Yes,I know. Thanks DS. But I will also try to get some frags for the desert jumps.
Josketer, Battle for the Galaxy !
Argentos Squad ,Top Squad, Ranking Position : 110 - War victories : 275 - Won wars row : 131 Squad Position: Director
Another galaxy that we will also dominate ! 8-)
Youtube channel : Josketer

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#34 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:48 am

For me, arctic are the most valuable. Dessert is almost unplayable for Imperials and its filled with easy dev bases where extra frags are not needed for Rebels. It’s the opposite on forest worlds. Hoth is the only planet where I regularly attack players and would actually use the frags.

Actually Hoth is the only planet where it is fun to play these days. I hope they bring the arctic skins for hails/MHCs and banthas/dewbacks over to every world!

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 8,191 - 1.97% - 4d 12h
    Dan - 4,633 - 1.81% - 5d 4h
    Kit - 16,390 - 1.95% - 4d 22h
    Yav - 7,933 - 2.13% - 4d 23h
    Hot - 5,360 - 2.13% - 5d 15h
    Tak - 6,350 - 1.97% - 5d 14h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

Harshit
Admiral

Post#36 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:06 pm

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

==================
    ==================

What??? UCL threshold for dand is almost half the requirement for tat ! What is going on in there ?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

AlaricSkywalker
Commodore

Post#37 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Harshit wrote:

==================
    ==================

What??? UCL threshold for dand is almost half the requirement for tat ! What is going on in there ?

People struggling to find targets to attack there maybe? I know I had troubles finding targets I could safely hit anywhere else last event (when I knew I'd tap out the frags for one of the conflict units, I was trying to go for another, but couldn't find enough targets to keep up).
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harshit
Admiral

Post#38 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:49 pm

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
Harshit wrote:

==================
    ==================

People struggling to find targets to attack there maybe? I know I had troubles finding targets I could safely hit anywhere else last event (when I knew I'd tap out the frags for one of the conflict units, I was trying to go for another, but couldn't find enough targets to keep up).

Maybe the matchmaking will be giving only monster bases with full armory activated . I am finding no dev bases on any planet till now and also have to skip a lot because 95% of the time I get bases with glowing bursts and rockets with GR which I can never beat even with full air and SC.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Empire lvl 10 HH-Resurrection (Level 50). Proud former (Holocron Horror) top 10 Windows squad.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#39 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:24 am

And for those of us maxed out, it's two weeks of macrame and knitting practice.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#40 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 am

Harshit wrote:Maybe the matchmaking will be giving only monster bases with full armory activated . I am finding no dev bases on any planet till now and also have to skip a lot because 95% of the time I get bases with glowing bursts and rockets with GR which I can never beat even with full air and SC.

And this is exactly the massive problem I have been going on about. I can beat any base, but then it's a 1 hour reload time to get airpower and SC refilled. Answer - nurf defences or put lots of dev bases on every planet, but wind back the loot, medals and conflict points for a win.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Return to “General Discussions”