GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 am

Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:No forest jumps!?!?!! Is this a clerical error?
Next week mate should be 4 planets for Forest skins. Same way there's 4 for Hoth this week. I'd wondered that at first when i saw it.

My sandy/snow jumps are level 7, on about 16/130ish frags, so even full UC this week wouldn't give either an upgrade... think i'll stick...

My forest jumps are 53/100 for level 7, so I guess next week i'll be a bit more active!

Ah well, sure this will benefit some so good luck to them... I for one will probably spend this bank holiday weekend doing some sunshine drinking and come back fighting next week! :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

Gooner
Major General

Post#22 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:54 am

Richaldo wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:No forest jumps!?!?!! Is this a clerical error?
Next week mate should be 4 planets for Forest skins. Same way there's 4 for Hoth this week. I'd wondered that at first when i saw it.

My sandy/snow jumps are level 7, on about 16/130ish frags, so even full UC this week wouldn't give either an upgrade... think i'll stick...

My forest jumps are 53/100 for level 7, so I guess next week i'll be a bit more active!

Ah well, sure this will benefit some so good luck to them... I for one will probably spend this bank holiday weekend doing some sunshine drinking and come back fighting next week! :)
Yeah. I'm pretty much gonna do the same get on the lash all weekend. starting tonight when we beat Napoli and go through to the semis. haha Hopefully

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#23 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:06 am

Gooner wrote:
Richaldo wrote:
Gooner wrote: Next week mate should be 4 planets for Forest skins. Same way there's 4 for Hoth this week. I'd wondered that at first when i saw it.

Yeah. I'm pretty much gonna do the same get on the lash all weekend. starting tonight when we beat Napoli and go through to the semis. haha Hopefully

Yes mate!!!!!! I can't wait for tonight... Gonna get utterly smashed and then no work tomorrow whoop whoop! COYG!
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 165,050 medals. Killing rebels since 2014!

DeathStriker

Post#24 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper - Week #1 - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 04-18-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Developer Notes - 04-18-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Let the Frag Grinding Begin... :lol:
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Additional Screenshots

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#25 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 pm

I wonder how the Jets/Jumps conflicts will compare to the GRS/SS conflicts? Do people want them more or less?

DeathStriker

Post#26 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:44 pm

NOTICE: 80 Frags Max Per Each Type of Armory Equipment

There are 4 Conflicts per each type of Jetpack Trooper / Jump Trooper Armory Equipment.

:arrow: As I pointed out here you can only get 20 Frags for UCL per Planet.

So 4 Planets / Conflicts TIMES 20 Frags each = 80 Frags Max possible.

For most this will not even be enough to get a full Level Upgrade, so "interest" in these Conflict might be low and as a result the availablity of Dev Bases might also be low or nonexistent.

Just my thoughts on these upcoming two weeks...

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#27 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:45 pm

The max 80 frags will not get any of my accounts a new level for any of the jumps/jets, but it will shave off a couple of months of HDs! Given that jets/jumps are the only unit that I really use, any frags will help! And given how hard players were grinding for GRS/SS my jets/jumps will be taking more sniper fire so they will need that extra health and damage.

I am a little annoyed that they did not randomize the placements. Imperials will find it difficult to get any dessert frags as they are only available on world without dev bases. I might be able to pick some up on Tatooine but not Erkit. My Rebel accounts find it easy to grind on Hoth, Dando and Yavin so they have access to all three skins.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#28 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:11 pm

2068B8C5-D44F-421F-9BA6-C6A5C147AE8F.jpeg

So, I meet up with my XO again, this time on Tat! Hmmm...murmmerings in our squad! What are these guys up to! No worries, just seeking out DS to buy him that beer! Fck! DS nowhere to be seen....we conclude that he is on another planet, chasing those jet frags! BUT, we both noted his well impressive performance in the last conflict ...just worried whether our great man is eating enough! Lol! SO, the good news is that my ancient Z95 is working like a dream! Time presses...we must battle on...our Z95s both fire up first time....yeh! My fucknut replacement worked! Whistling....that Vera Lynn classic... “we’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when...”, we zoom off to give the imps a further taste of Rebel reality! Until next time ....good hunting!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DeathStriker

Post#29 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Toydarian wrote:So, I meet up with my XO again, this time on Tat! Hmmm...murmmerings in our squad! What are these guys up to! No worries, just seeking out DS to buy him that beer! Fck! DS nowhere to be seen....we conclude that he is on another planet, chasing those jet frags! BUT, we both noted his well impressive performance in the last conflict ...just worried whether our great man is eating enough! Lol!

Toydarian - I have switched to "what I get is what I get mode". I will be grinding, but also handling some RL "activities" that need tending to so my game time will be "limited".

:arrow: I will keep an eye out for you and your XO and if we meet up will grab a Screenshot.

Currently I am on Er'Kit where I put most of my focus early on since this has the most difficulty in getting to / staying in UCL. Usually by end of the first 24 hours I am ready to jump to Tat to begin the grind there, and if there are Dev Bases on Green Planets I might try there also.

My HQ 11/P and HQ 8 are working on Frags for Upgrades.

The story is different for my HQ 6 which is "Frag Stocking" since until I upgrade that account to HQ 8 I won't be able to mostly use any Jetpack Armory Equipment except for donated Jets in SC. 3 Buffed Jets help but can't take a Enemy Base by themselves. :lol:

AND SO... Back to the Great Jetpack Frag Grind currently in progress...

DeathStriker

Post#30 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:26 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Initial):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 3,085 - 1.95% - 5d 22h
    Dan - 3,484 - 2.13% - 5d 10h
    Kit - 14,160 - 1.79% - 5d 3h **
    Yav - 5,046 - 2.12% - 5d 11h
    Hot - 5,360 - 2.13% - 5d 15h
    Tak - 6,350 - 1.97% - 5d 14h
    ==================
    ** Updated

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Return to “General Discussions”