GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#61 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Well, with my limited playing time, I got 3 UCs and 2 Bronzium with my Prestige base,not bad after all. :)

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#62 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Just get it over with and dump medals. They'll come back.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#63 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Josketer wrote:Well, with my limited playing time, I got 3 UCs and 2 Bronzium with my Prestige base,not bad after all. :)

With lots and lots of playing time I got 1 UC and 5 Bronzium - what is wrong with this game?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gooner
Major General

Post#64 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:30 am

Boog wrote:Just get it over with and dump medals. They'll come back.

Gotta agree with my man Boog here. You know what the problem is it's been explained enough You're at the point with maxed out medals where you'll be facing the elite of the elite. and if you want to compete you're gonna have to dump.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#65 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:14 am

CoolGuy wrote:
Josketer wrote:Well, with my limited playing time, I got 3 UCs and 2 Bronzium with my Prestige base,not bad after all. :)

With lots and lots of playing time I got 1 UC and 5 Bronzium - what is wrong with this game?

There were dev bases for rebels at high medals on tat, erkit, and yavin this week. I also got UC on dando by culling the herd. You are on aussie hours, yes? Off-peak hours leads to more difficult matchmaking.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Trammel
Captain

Post#66 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:58 am

Obsidian on Tat and Bronzium I on Dando. Yay an upgrade ahead

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#67 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:59 am

Needed 29 frags for level 7... did that with a variety of levels across the galaxy.
Feeling a bit burnt out now! Didn't even cross my mind it'd be another week of the same thing...

Think a week off is in order. . . it's a bit relentless this whole grinding thing! With jumps on the horizon I want to be a bit fresh for that...

Have a good one people, enjoy the tournament :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#68 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:10 am

Shelendil wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:

There were dev bases for rebels at high medals on tat, erkit, and yavin this week. I also got UC on dando by culling the herd. You are on aussie hours, yes? Off-peak hours leads to more difficult matchmaking.

Very good point! I see far more dev bases during peak hours! I see the most during 2-6 EST on Sat & Sun and 4-5 on weekdays and the best time is the last 4 hours of the conflict.

My Imperial account only found dev bases on Dando in the last 4 hours of the conflict, which was just enough to get from the 10% bracket to the 5% bracket! (My Rebel account got enough in the last few hours to get to UC!)

My Rebel account was seeing plenty of dev bases on Yavin and Hoth in addtition to Erkit and Tat. Hoth is actually the easiest world to grind on for both sides since the cold weather skins are so powerful that you can pretty much steamroll any player base! It's funny watching those skinned GR snipers shooting at skinned Tauntauns (which take a ton of hits to go down) all the while the hail fires melt the skinned burst turrets. Any SC troops that pop out also shoot at the Tauntauns while my jets take them out. Hoth is the best world right now!

DeathStriker

Post#69 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:00 pm

NOTICE: Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Week #2 (Final Week) - Has Started

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 04-11-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Let the Frag Grinding Begin... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#70 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:22 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Initial):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 5,965 - 1.97% - 5d 5h **
    Dan - 4,060 - 1.81% - 5d 18h
    Kit - 10,320 - 1.99% 5d 16h
    Yav - 11,302 - 2.01% - 5d 0h **
    Hot - 4,835 - 1.98% - 5d 19h
    Tak - 7,080 - 1.95% - 5d 13h
    ==================
    ** Updated

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...
Last edited by DeathStriker on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Added Update

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”