GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#41 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:42 am

geoman48 wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:I Met Myself on Erkit! ...

This made me smile DS for more than one reason. Needless to say, your devotion to this game is truly amazing.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, thanks DS for all you do for this forum and the game in general. People like you and Gotya are why I'll be back in full force after Easter with 5 accounts divvy'ing up my time judiciously depending on the data gathered here as to whether I should play low level HQ like I currently am or my Prestige bases. Cheers!

geoman48 - Thanks for the kind words and complement. :D

strawman3125 wrote:I just saw my first 1110 gear base! I skipped it since the base had 22 glowing gold turrets!

Welcome to the Big League... :lol:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#42 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:27 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 20,242 - 2.00% - 1d 15h
    Dan - 17,261 - 1.95% - 2d 9h
    Kit - 47,626 - 2.00% - 2d 3h
    Yav - 31,376 - 2.04% - 1d 13h
    Hot - 27,508 - 1.82% - 1d 19h
    Tak - 26,211 - 1,99% - 2d 19h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#43 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:30 pm

A7522FE1-E83C-47F7-84CB-A71D21BD4D0C.jpeg

So, taking a golden leaf out of DS’ book, my P lvl guy bumped into my XO (exec officer, 2 ic) on Kit today (Freedom). Spitting the red sand from our mouths, we had a quick beer, to enable us to speak (!), and discussed the wisdom of chasing a UC on this arid planet. Tried to find Rebel Rocklo to share a beer....could not find him, so guessed he (or she) was raving it up in the local Cantina (hopefully not conspiring with any Imps!). Beer over, and with time against us, we concluded that UC was probs a shade too far....running hard to stand roughly still here...Obs would be good enough, for this round anyway. Sooooo....jumped back into our veteran Z95s, for more action! (Unlike DS, X-wings we cannot afford...shame....anyone got a third hand Y-wing for sale? Swop ya for a used Podracer!!!). My XO’s Z95 started up first time (git), so off he zoomed to Dan to deal with more Imps. Mine? Shoot, you guessed it...turbo filters blocked with a horrible combo of Tat and Kit sand! No worries, Dyson to the rescue....off I go (but really got to do something about that sodding left engine misfire....keeps steering me off to the wrong planet! Guess it has a Green bias...bugger that engine!)

So, the tale of two Kit monkeys....until next time folks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Toydarian wrote:So, taking a golden leaf out of DS’ book, my P lvl guy bumped into my XO (exec officer, 2 ic) on Kit today (Freedom). Spitting the red sand from our mouths, we had a quick beer, to enable us to speak (!), and discussed the wisdom of chasing a UC on this arid planet. ...

Toydarian - Loved It! :D

When you get to 70K+ on Er'Kit look me up... :lol:

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#45 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:23 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Toydarian wrote:So, taking a golden leaf out of DS’ book, my P lvl guy bumped into my XO (exec officer, 2 ic) on Kit today (Freedom). Spitting the red sand from our mouths, we had a quick beer, to enable us to speak (!), and discussed the wisdom of chasing a UC on this arid planet. ...

Toydarian - Loved It! :D

When you get to 70K+ on Er'Kit look me up... :lol:

DS, OK, challenge accepted....but this round, no....Got Tat business for the last day. But glad you enjoyed...and hope you don’t mind me nicking your idea....my XO and I really enjoyed the added fun!

Best, Toydarian.

DeathStriker

Post#46 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Toydarian wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:When you get to 70K+ on Er'Kit look me up... :lol:

DS, OK, challenge accepted....but this round, no....Got Tat business for the last day. But glad you enjoyed...and hope you don’t mind me nicking your idea....my XO and I really enjoyed the added fun!

Best, Toydarian.

Toydarian - No issues with you adding a bit of "Story" to the current Conflicts... Love to read more...

:arrow: Both my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 are/well be around 30K on Tatooine so wave as you pass by... ;)

Perhaps, if you have time, togeather we can both grab a drink in the nearby Cantina and swap tales of Honor and Glory... :lol:

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#47 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:52 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Toydarian wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:When you get to 70K+ on Er'Kit look me up... :lol:

Best, Toydarian.

Toydarian - No issues with you adding a bit of "Story" to the current Conflicts... Love to read more...

:arrow: Both my HQ 11/P and HQ 8 are/well be around 30K on Tatooine so wave as you pass by... ;)

Perhaps, if you have time, togeather we can both grab a drink in the nearby Cantina and swap tales of Honor and Glory... :lol:

DS, you are just a class act! Would buy you a beer in any Cantina in the galaxy! Won’t catch ya on Tat this time....but maybe next....good hunting,!

Gooner
Commodore

Post#48 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Great stuff guys I love it. keep it up it's enjoyable to see.

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#49 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Waited for this conflict since July 2017 but now I can't find it in me to give a fuck. I am so bored with this game now, it's fucking mind numbing, blah blah blah , I recommend you all go to a bar get drunk, develope some memories, check in every 8 days for presto turret, Next sheilds....zzzzzzzzzx Boring. Get a life guys
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

DeathStriker

Post#50 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:31 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 24,036- 1.98% - 17h
    Dan - 20,406- 1.97% - 1d 7h
    Kit - 60,377 - 1.86% - 1d 2h30
    Yav - 38,134 - 2.02% - 12h
    Hoth - 31,891 - 1.87% - 1d
    Tak - 26,211 - 1,99% - 2d 19h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Return to “General Discussions”