GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
chicohound
Commodore

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:02 pm

I'm so glad Zynga has as much of a hold on the bot players as Disney did. I would hate to have a change of policy in SWC.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#32 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Smashed my way into the top 50 on Hoth without hitting a single dev base last night... Utter destruction!!!!

I awake and see not a single revenge attack on me??? #Darkside #SITh
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

geoman48
Major General

Post#33 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:20 am

Richaldo wrote:Smashed my way into the top 50 on Hoth without hitting a single dev base last night... Utter destruction!!!!

Nicely done. I'm guessing your base is imposing. Though I won't see it any time soon since only playing my HQ4 account at the moment.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#34 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:23 am

geoman48 wrote:
Richaldo wrote:Smashed my way into the top 50 on Hoth without hitting a single dev base last night... Utter destruction!!!!

Nicely done. I'm guessing your base is imposing. Though I won't see it any time soon since only playing my HQ4 account at the moment.

Guess so? Shame... Most of the guys I took out I would consider in that category...

I'm off out most of this weekend if anyone wants to pop by? :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:54 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 10,161 - 2.08% - 4d 8h
    Dan - 8, 295 - 1.99% - 4d 21h
    Kit - 20,601 - 1.92% - 4d 17h
    Yav - 12,260- 2.14% - 4d 16h
    Hot - 13,332 - 1.98% - 4d 7h
    Tak - 8,491 - 1.93% - 5d 12h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#36 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:43 am

I Met Myself on Erkit!

Both My Accounts Meet on Er'kit - 04-06-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

After two days of intense fighting, my HQ 11/P Account - Striker - met my HQ 8 Account - MasterDoom - on Er'Kit, when we both landed our Troop Transports in a cloud of red sand and dust and began preparing for Battle.

MasterDoom had contacted me (Striker) about suspicious Empire happenings on Er'kit. Upon both landing, Striker was handed a classified Imperial Data Module which MasterDoom had recovered from a destroyed Empire Base that contained more info on a Prototype Vehicle said to be more powerful than the eAT-AT Walker. MasterDoom had done some further investigation following his "find" earlier (as reported here) and relayed the location where he destroyed the Imperial Base and stated there was more "evidence" of this Prototype Weapon to be found there.

Striker then lifted off and headed to the Southern Pole on Er'Kit to investigate the destroyed Base while MasterDoom getting into a U-Wing Fighter, smiled, and then lifted off to lead the attack on three Imperial Weapons Development Labs to the West... LOL :lol:

And the Er'Kit Battle continued...

DeathStriker

Post#37 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:14 am

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 14,484 - 1.79% - 3d 9h
    Dan - 13,766- 1.89% - 3d 9h
    Kit - 24,840 - 1.90% - 4d 6h
    Yav - 17,763 - 1.86% - 3d 18h
    Hot - 17,627 - 1.98% - 3d 12h
    Tak - 23,059 - 1,98% - 3d 7h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

geoman48
Major General

Post#38 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:22 am

DeathStriker wrote:I Met Myself on Erkit!

Both My Accounts Meet on Er'kit - 04-06-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

After two days of intense fighting, my HQ 11/P Account - Striker - met my HQ 8 Account - MasterDoom - on Er'Kit, when we both landed our Troop Transports in a cloud of red sand and dust and began preparing for Battle.

MasterDoom had contacted me (Striker) about suspicious Empire happenings on Er'kit. Upon both landing, Striker was handed a classified Imperial Data Module which MasterDoom had recovered from a destroyed Empire Base that contained more info on a Prototype Vehicle said to be more powerful than the eAT-AT Walker. MasterDoom had done some further investigation following his "find" earlier (as reported here) and relayed the location where he destroyed the Imperial Base and stated there was more "evidence" of this Prototype Weapon to be found there.

Striker then lifted off and headed to the Southern Pole on Er'Kit to investigate the destroyed Base while MasterDoom getting into a U-Wing Fighter, smiled, and then lifted off to lead the attack on three Imperial Weapons Development Labs to the West... LOL :lol:

And the Er'Kit Battle continued...

This made me smile DS for more than one reason. Needless to say, your devotion to this game is truly amazing. I've found only 1 other player on my journey that even compares. We'll call him Gotya. Y'all are inspirational in your tireless and often humorous (the right kind like the above) approach to having fun in a game that has (hopefully not had) so much potential. Mind you, its still my fav game and I think I've probably only spent more time playing 1 or 2 other games. Civilization (all versions) and the board game GO, which is what got me on the internet in the early 1990s.

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, thanks DS for all you do for this forum and the game in general. People like you and Gotya are why I'll be back in full force after Easter with 5 accounts divvy'ing up my time judiciously depending on the data gathered here as to whether I should play low level HQ like I currently am or my Prestige bases. Cheers!

DeathStriker

Post#39 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:31 am

==================
    ==================
    Tat - 16,978- 2.11% - 2d 9h
    Dan - 17, 261-1.95%- 2d 9h
    Kit - 38,168 - 1.97% - 3d 3h
    Yav - 17,763 - 1.86% - 3d 18h
    Hot - 23,611 - 1.97% - 2d 11h
    Tak - 26,211 - 1,99% - 2d 19h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#40 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:40 am

I just saw my first 1110 gear base! I skipped it since the base had 22 glowing gold turrets!

Return to “General Discussions”