GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:08 am

Galactic Conflict - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve

Conflict Schedule

• 4/4 to 4/10, all planets:

• HQ 5 and Lower:

• Rebel Vangard (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire Shock Trooper (Unit) (More Info here)
    • HQ 6 and Above:

• Rebel Guard Reserve Anti-infantry - Sharpshooter (Equipment) (More Info here)
      • Empire Guard Reserve Anti-infantry - Sniper (Equipment) (More Info here)
  • 4/11 to 4/17, all planets:

• HQ 5 and Lower:

• Iakaru Warrior (Unit) (More Info here)
      • Empire IG-86 Assassin Droid (Unit) (More Info here)
    • HQ 6 and Above:

• Rebel Guard Reserve Anti-infantry - Sharpshooter (Equipment) (More Info here)
      • Empire Guard Reserve Anti-infantry - Sniper (Equipment) (More Info here)
Let the Discussion Begin...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Sharpshooter / Sniper Guard Reserve - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm

This is nice - my GR Snipers are only level 5, it would be good to get them up to 7.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:33 pm

CoolGuy wrote:This is nice - my GR Snipers are only level 5, it would be good to get them up to 7.

Both my rebel and imperial accounts have them at level 7 and with a lot of work I should be able to get them to level 8!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 pm

strawman3125 wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:This is nice - my GR Snipers are only level 5, it would be good to get them up to 7.

Both my rebel and imperial accounts have them at level 7 and with a lot of work I should be able to get them to level 8!

What's better about the crates in this conflict is the frags are levelled 20/15/10/5, so you don't have to kill yourself to stay in UC. 3-4 Obsidian crates will do just nicely.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Gooner
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:35 pm

strawman3125 wrote:

Yeah, I'm looking to get my sharp GR up to level 8 as well. Over the 2 weeks, I should be able to do it and hopefully get them on the way to level 9. Wish they added these frags to HD's and bronze crates like the other GR would help a lot.

Gooner
Major General

Post#6 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:38 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

What's better about the crates in this conflict is the frags are levelled 20/15/10/5, so you don't have to kill yourself to stay in UC. 3-4 Obsidian crates will do just nicely.

Yeah, the previous conflicts for them have been 20/15/10/5. so I shouldn't Imagine they'll be any change this time.

TNT
Admiral

Post#7 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:49 am

This is a very weak admission of "We fucked up with Vanguard/Shock trooper GR"
It's so bad that they can't even offer that crap to the imps.
How about making it up properly devs? Goodwill can carry you a long long way.

Rebels have been saying for ages that Vanguard GR is terrible, you scared off tons of Rebels with the insane Sniper GR/Vanguard GR introduction (despite how any blind idiot could see how bad it was even before introduction).
Now you've tried and peddle the shocktrooper GR to the imps 3 times and see that it fails epically there as well. So you stop offering it.
Same as how you stopped offering Artoo/3PO together with Darth Vader skin. (I'm still sad that Artoo is so bad, it's such a neat idea)

Just say sorry to both sides, strike it from the game and/or fix it properly.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:54 am

TNT wrote:This is a very weak admission of "We fucked up with Vanguard/Shock trooper GR"
It's so bad that they can't even offer that crap to the imps.
How about making it up properly devs? Goodwill can carry you a long long way.

Rebels have been saying for ages that Vanguard GR is terrible, you scared off tons of Rebels with the insane Sniper GR/Vanguard GR introduction (despite how any blind idiot could see how bad it was even before introduction).
Now you've tried and peddle the shocktrooper GR to the imps 3 times and see that it fails epically there as well. So you stop offering it.
Same as how you stopped offering Artoo/3PO together with Darth Vader skin. (I'm still sad that Artoo is so bad, it's such a neat idea)

Just say sorry to both sides, strike it from the game and/or fix it properly.

Everything that you are talking about was caused by the old owners. The new owners gave us events when we screamed for events and now they are giving us the chance to grind for the most useful frags in the game because we screamed for them and complained about all of the useless frags.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#9 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:22 am

2 weeks of leisurely playing for me. My GR snipers will be at L8 in a few days and I have no designs to end up in UC on 6 planets for 2 successive weeks to upgrade it further even IF I could… which would be undoable anyway I think. Doing the HD cycle and one or more daily objectives every 1.5 days will get me the frags in a 4-6 months as well. No rush, there are still enough other units to upgrade
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#10 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:34 am

CoolGuy wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:

Great point!

For some reason I have never aimed for Obsidian, just UC. Aiming for 4 Obsidian per conflict would give the same as 3 UCs and be less work. Now it will be even easier since GSoW tracks Obsidian gears!

Return to “General Discussions”