All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#51 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Roughly 5 weeks from today, if there is some type of advertising tie in with the release of episode 9 then there should be a nice spike in the player population. That's my prediction. However 12 weeks after the release will tell the true story if Zynga squanders this last chance to gain more revenue (this is a business at the end of the day), more players and or retain those players that are on the fence about staying in the game. I doubt if SWC ever gets back to the high levels of activity of those first 2-3 years but any improvement from where it is now is definitely something to look forward to.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#52 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:06 am

LosVega wrote:Roughly 5 weeks from today, if there is some type of advertising tie in with the release of episode 9 then there should be a nice spike in the player population. That's my prediction. However 12 weeks after the release will tell the true story if Zynga squanders this last chance to gain more revenue (this is a business at the end of the day), more players and or retain those players that are on the fence about staying in the game. I doubt if SWC ever gets back to the high levels of activity of those first 2-3 years but any improvement from where it is now is definitely something to look forward to.

Agreed. Phenomenal opportunity. Hope it's not wasted.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Return to “General Discussions”