All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#41 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:50 am

LosVega wrote:The only foreseeable player increase is this December when episode IX hits the theatres. That is if the same trend repeats from 12/17. I hope Zynga set aside some advertising money.

Yes. Not only just show to the audience it also must be a satisfying movie for all types of fans new ones and and the old school too. Then the game may see some increase in players or bring back older players. The devs also need to include good and powerful units for EP IX, not the units like fathier, LIN, etc.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Lord
Major General

Post#42 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:39 am

Harshit wrote:
LosVega wrote:The only foreseeable player increase is this December when episode IX hits the theatres. That is if the same trend repeats from 12/17. I hope Zynga set aside some advertising money.

Yes. Not only just show to the audience it also must be a satisfying movie for all types of fans new ones and and the old school too. Then the game may see some increase in players or bring back older players. The devs also need to include good and powerful units for EP IX, not the units like fathier, LIN, etc.

Hope EP IX movie can include something like MTT.

Oz657
Lieutenant

Post#43 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:08 pm

The Mandalorian on Disney+ should help increase our commanders too.....you can never go wrong with Jon Favreau, Carl Weathers or Pedro Pascal....

DeathStriker

Post#44 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:48 am

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #6

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

GSoW Galaxy-Wide Stats - 09-01-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
  • 7/5/19 - Here
  • 8/6/19 - Here
  • 9/1/19 - (See Above) First Report following SWC 5th Anniversary Game Changes.
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continues to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for both Factions show a ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" is still not good as it continues to show that the number of Commanders per Faction that are in Squads are declining overall as more either leave the game, get auto-booted due to non-activity, or simply decide to go "lone wolf" and play without any Squad help. THAT SAID... Overall the "decline" does for now appear to be slower.
  • REMINDER: Values shown are for Players that are in a Squad and do not reflect the number of Players still playing SWC but have chosen to not join or be in a Squad.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#45 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:56 am

Having created the original thread a year or two ago, I've been too busy to post in it, recently.

Thank you Deathstriker for keeping it going.

Here are my thoughts on where we are now.

The latest stats show:

Empire faction commanders have gone from 84,319 to 84,213 - a loss of 106

Rebel faction commanders have gone from 59,009 to 58,752 a loss of 257

The faction balance is 59:41 in favour of the Empire.

This is a much smaller drop than in recent times. This may suggest the game is finding its new balance.

By contrast, between July and August the figures were:
Empire faction commanders went from 85,979 to 84,319 - a loss of 1,660

Rebel faction commanders went from 61,153 to 59,009 a loss of 2,144

In the last month we've seen conflicts for a new form of GR for the cantina and adjustments to old little used units like Dowutin Hunters, etc. I’m a big fan of the new UC for Dowutins and often use them in no-OP attacks.

As I’ve said before, I welcome Zynga’s efforts to make the game enjoyable and provide continuing interest for players.

I also note that UC on Tat in the current conflict is the highest it’s been in a long time Ithorians / Kubaz are clearly v popular with the player base.

@Zynga - another popular unit would be the SMTT - and if there were crates that enabled people to buy these frags without risk of frags for other units, I’m sure profits would be high (although I’m no ferengi)
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

DeathStriker

Post#46 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:54 am

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #7

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

GSoW Galaxy-Wide Stats - 10-15-2019

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
  • 7/5/19 - Here
  • 8/6/19 - Here
  • 9/1/19 - Here First Report following SWC 5th Anniversary Game Changes.
  • 10/15/19 - (See Above)
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continues to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction, the Empire Faction shows relatively No Change, while the Rebel Faction shows a ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" might show a postive change in that when comparing number of Squads per Faction and the relative little or no decrease in number of Commanders this possibly might indicate the increase overall in the number of Players which is somewhat offset by the knowledge that these "new Commanders" may be in part existing Players creating new Accounts.
  • REMINDER: Values shown are for Players that are in a Squad and do not reflect the number of Players still playing SWC but have chosen to not join or be in a Squad.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

LosVega
Admiral

Post#47 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Pure guess-estimation here but squads continued increase could be new players finally forming new squads as they level up. That could/would also explain the slowing of the population decline trend which could lead to a positive presumption of an overall player increase. However still not enough to eliminate dev bases which I am sure Zynga will continue to tweak during events and conflicts.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”