All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#31 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:19 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:Kind of a side note question, but does anyone know when the Squad War Matching link on the GSoW site will be up and running? Currently says "COMING SOON", but I'm sure there's a ballpark ETA. It sounds interesting.

Lukeskywalker - See Spock's reply to my similar question here.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#32 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:50 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:Kind of a side note question, but does anyone know when the Squad War Matching link on the GSoW site will be up and running? Currently says "COMING SOON", but I'm sure there's a ballpark ETA. It sounds interesting.

Lukeskywalker - See Spock's reply to my similar question here.

Thanks for the quick response DS! Awesome as always! I'm hoping it shows the war squad roster, e.g. 2 Prestige, 3 lvl 10's, etc. so we can submit a similar squad for a quick and fair matchup. That might be too much to ask. It sounds like a useful tool based on what was presented, so I'm looking forward to it! Kudo's to the volunteers. So valuable to the swc community!
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

DeathStriker

Post#33 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:07 am

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #4

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
  • 7/5/19 - Here
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continues to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for both Factions show a slight ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" shows that the number of Commanders per Faction are declining overall but not as fast as a year ago indicating a form of "improvement". Still we continue to hold out hope that we will start seeing both Factions increase in numbers in the near future.
  • REMINDER: Values shown are for Players that are in a Squad and do not reflect the number of Players still playing SWC but have chosen to not join or be in a Squad.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

ForceMel
Major General

Post#34 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:28 pm

I just have a quick question about the website concerning the leagues each squad is placed in. From the beginning, my squad has been placed in the ultrachrome category, while many of our opponents are placed in obsidian. Is this because of the quality of opposition we face, or is it because of the consistent level of the hq'a in wars that we place?

I also notice that while my squad hovers around 100 - 150 in rank, but in obsidian, or some of the other categories, rankings are in the 450 range sometimes. I wounder if that means there are more squads in these other categories than in ultrachrome.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

DeathStriker

Post#35 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:46 pm

ForceMel wrote:I just have a quick question about the website concerning the leagues each squad is placed in.

ForceMel... Here is your answer taken from the GSoW FAQ

How does the “Leagues” work?

GSoW now uses a league-based system for ranking. Squads will be divided in to leagues according to their combined base score (CBS). The leagues are aptly named after the conflict leagues in the game. Once the squads are divided into the leagues they are then ranked within those leagues based on their true skill points.

The CBS ranges are:

• Carbonite: 0 - 16,500
  • Durasteel: 16,501 - 34,000
  • Bronzium: 34,001 - 50,000
  • Obsidian: 50,001 - 67,500
  • Ultra Chrome: 67,501+
  • The Sarlaac pit: Sandbagger squads are captured & confined here as they are slowly digested over thousands of years.
There are more Squads with 50,000 or less CBS than there are the number of Squad with 50,001+ CBS. If you go to GSoW Ultra Chrome League Squad Rankings and scroll down then view the "other" Leagues and scroll down on each you will find the number of Squads in each League. Bronzium League has the most Squads.

Hope that answers your Question...

ForceMel
Major General

Post#36 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:35 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
ForceMel wrote:I just have a quick question about the website concerning the leagues each squad is placed in.

ForceMel... Here is your answer taken from the GSoW FAQ

How does the “Leagues” work?

GSoW now uses a league-based system for ranking. Squads will be divided in to leagues according to their combined base score (CBS). The leagues are aptly named after the conflict leagues in the game. Once the squads are divided into the leagues they are then ranked within those leagues based on their true skill points.

The CBS ranges are:

• Carbonite: 0 - 16,500
  • Durasteel: 16,501 - 34,000
  • Bronzium: 34,001 - 50,000
  • Obsidian: 50,001 - 67,500
  • Ultra Chrome: 67,501+
  • The Sarlaac pit: Sandbagger squads are captured & confined here as they are slowly digested over thousands of years.
There are more Squads with 50,000 or less CBS than there are the number of Squad with 50,001+ CBS. If you go to GSoW Ultra Chrome League Squad Rankings and scroll down then view the "other" Leagues and scroll down on each you will find the number of Squads in each League. Bronzium League has the most Squads.

Hope that answers your Question...

That does, mostly answer my question. I am guessing it's base score of the bases placed in war, and not a combined score of the whole squad?
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Shelendil
Grand Admiral

Post#37 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:52 am

No, it's the whole squad.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

DeathStriker

Post#38 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:35 am

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #5

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

GSoW Galaxy-Wide Stats - 08-06-2019

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
  • 7/5/19 - Here
  • 8/6/19 - (See Above)
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continues to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for both Factions show a ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" is not good as it shows that the number of Commanders per Faction that are in Squads are declining overall as more either leave the game, get auto-booted due to non-activity, or simply decide to go "lone wolf" and play without any Squad help.
  • REMINDER: Values shown are for Players that are in a Squad and do not reflect the number of Players still playing SWC but have chosen to not join or be in a Squad.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Lord
Commodore

Post#39 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:31 am

Hope Zynga can make some change to make the game friendly to newbies and survive it longer as player amount kept decreasing now.

LosVega
Admiral

Post#40 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:32 pm

The only foreseeable player increase is this December when episode IX hits the theatres. That is if the same trend repeats from 12/17. I hope Zynga set aside some advertising money.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Return to “General Discussions”