All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Grand Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#21 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 pm

Lord wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The latest stats show:

Empire faction commanders have gone from 86,500 to 87,045 - a gain of 545

Rebel faction commanders have gone from 62,564 to 61,578 - a loss of 1986

The faction balance is 58:42 in favour of the Empire.

This is mixed news. The Empire faction is thriving, but Rebel commanders are still leaving the game.

Overall player is decreasing, due to the bad strategy, too much events after too much conflicts, continous conflicts drive players away by boring, continous events drive players away by tiring, we may foresee the further decrease in player numbers in the future if no changes are made.

Not sure I understand. You want no event or conflicts and think that will get people to stay?
I think that would be far more boring and more people would leave.
No one forces you to play event or conflicts. If you don’t want to or find it boring then sit them out. Take a break or play wars. But lots of people do like events and conflicts as you can see by leaderboards and so on.

Personally I like the schedule of 1 week of conflicts followed by 2 weeks of an ep event. 4 does feel too long for an ep event.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 1 THOUSAND no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#22 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Spock wrote:
Lord wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The latest stats show:

Empire faction commanders have gone from 86,500 to 87,045 - a gain of 545

Rebel faction commanders have gone from 62,564 to 61,578 - a loss of 1986

The faction balance is 58:42 in favour of the Empire.

This is mixed news. The Empire faction is thriving, but Rebel commanders are still leaving the game.

Overall player is decreasing, due to the bad strategy, too much events after too much conflicts, continous conflicts drive players away by boring, continous events drive players away by tiring, we may foresee the further decrease in player numbers in the future if no changes are made.

Not sure I understand. You want no event or conflicts and think that will get people to stay?
I think that would be far more boring and more people would leave.
No one forces you to play event or conflicts. If you don’t want to or find it boring then sit them out. Take a break or play wars. But lots of people do like events and conflicts as you can see by leaderboards and so on.

Personally I like the schedule of 1 week of conflicts followed by 2 weeks of an ep event. 4 does feel too long for an ep event.

Agree 100% This game thrives on activity, whether it comes from conflicts, events or indeed war. It needs something... once you are past level 8 loot hunting become redundant and so people need a challenge.

I do think the schedule needs a bit of a shake up though, a month long event is very long... I'm keeping going to max my TX but in all honesty i felt burn out after week 2!

I also play 'Hill climber 2'... a massively different game - and more 'pick up and play', but what it does offer is different tournaments week to week, keeps you keen and if you miss a unit or something... it'll be back!

Again I'd point to Zynga's survey, it's not long completed and i'm hoping they take such things on board. There's still much to do in this game, it's just finding what you enjoy. We've gone from a mega competative squad warring every week with line etc... to a bunch of dudes just turning on in the evening, having a few games and enjoying some banter...

Each to their own, but for me I'm actually fairly happy with general game play at the mo :)
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

Lord
Captain

Post#23 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Spock wrote:
Lord wrote:Overall player is decreasing, due to the bad strategy, too much events after too much conflicts, continous conflicts drive players away by boring, continous events drive players away by tiring, we may foresee the further decrease in player numbers in the future if no changes are made.

I mean changing events and conflict more frequently is better, you can see it in my post.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

DeathStriker

Post#24 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:15 am

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #2

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016 I put the data for SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

SWC Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis
(Click here to view LARGER image)

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continue to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for Empire Faction shows a ⬆ Increase while the Rebel Faction shows once again a slight ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" shows that the number of Commanders per Faction are holding relatively steady for Rebel Faction and a positive increase for the Empire Faction. It is hoped we see some kind of "improvement" in the near future where these numbers begin to increase from month to month for both Factions.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Lord
Captain

Post#25 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:41 am

DeathStriker wrote:GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #2

ANALYSIS:

• The overall "trend" for the number of Squads per Faction continue to show a slight ⬆ Increase.
  • The latest "trend" for the number of Commanders per Faction for Empire Faction shows a ⬆ Increase while the Rebel Faction shows once again a slight ⬇ Decrease.
  • When looking at the past 3 Months the general "trend" shows that the number of Commanders per Faction are holding relatively steady for Rebel Faction and a positive increase for the Empire Faction. It is hoped we see some kind of "improvement" in the near future where these numbers begin to increase from month to month for both Factions.
Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

You can see total acvounts decreased after the events begun.
In April 3rd, the total account increase quite a lot due to naval assult great event, but after the one month event show up, player become tired and quit, so we have the decrease seen now.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#26 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:11 am

hehe the website says we are the projected losers of our current war? ?? ?

Our team is levels 8 - 11... they have some level 5 players...

They didn't even bother to take the free outposts for their attacks, we cleaned up NOOP (or with them in their possession) in about half an hour... Just to extract the Michael a bit more our level 9s took down their few prestige bases.......

Currently 45-13 and their best player just planted twice in a row on our worst.....

#TrueSkillData
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 25 Prestige 161900 medals

Return to “General Discussions”