All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Admiral

Re: All Player Stats - Data From GSoW Website

Post#111 » Thu May 07, 2020 9:01 pm

GlockShanty wrote:All this GSoW stuff doesn't matter any more. The big analytical posts by DS now look like someone clinging to a memory.

While you're correct about the "GSOW stuff", it seems a bit harsh to claim that DS is clinging to a memory. No one asked him to provide the analytics, he volunteered so why bash the effort? Appreciate it for what it is, the love of the game and the camaraderie of fellow squad mates that was born from it. After June 12th, it all will be nothing but a memory but till then, focus the attacks in game pvp.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

DeathStriker

Post#112 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:28 pm

GSoW Statistics Trend Analysis - UPDATE #15 - FINAL

Using the "initial data" and various Screenshots posted by ObiWanKenobi2016, and myself, I put the data for ACTIVE SQUAD TOTALS and COMMANDER TOTALS for each FACTION into Microsoft Excel and created two "Trend Charts" as follows:

GSoW Galaxy-Wide Stats - 06-01-2020
(Click here to view LARGER image)

SWC Active Squads by Faction Trend Analysis
⇨ NOTE: "Active Squads" was not shown on KSoD (predecessor to GSoW) until 6/1/18 as shown in the post found here.

SWC Commanders by Faction Trend Analysis

DATA SOURCES:

• 8/30/17 to 3/1/19 - Here KSoD Data (scroll down on post)
  • 4/3/19 - Here GSoW Data Baseline
  • 5/8/19 - Here Post first SWC Event and Conflicts since Zynga took over.
  • 6/3/19 - Here
  • 7/5/19 - Here
  • 8/6/19 - Here
  • 9/1/19 - Here First Report following SWC 5th Anniversary Game Changes.
  • 10/15/19 - Here
  • 11/1/19 - Here
  • 12/5/19 - Here Post-Release of both The Mandaloran Show - and - Pre-Release of Star Wars: Episode IX.
  • 1/4/20 - Here Post-Release of Star Wars: Episode IX.
  • 2/4/20 - Here
  • 3/3/20 - Here
  • 4/2/20 - Here First Report Following Game Closure Announcement
  • 5/1/20 - Here Second Report Following Game Closure Announcement
  • 6/1/20 - (See Above) Third Report Following Game Closure Announcement
ANALYSIS:

• Again as expected, the overall "trend" for the number of Active Squads in both the Empire Faction and the Rebel Faction continue to show a ⬇ Decrease.
  • Again, as expected, the number of Commanders in both the Empire Faction and the Rebel Faction now show a ⬇ Marked Decrease mostly due to "Player Retirements" and moving to "other" Games and/or Activities.
  • When looking at the most recent "trend" it shows that while the number of Commanders are dropping, there are some Squads still attempting to remain Active as they try to continue the fight until the end.
  • REMINDER: Values shown are for Players that are in a Squad and do not reflect the number of Players still playing SWC but have chosen to not join or be in a Squad.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

This will be my FINAL REPORT. On June 11th I plan for my own personal records to grab one more GSoW Screenshot but won't post it here.

AND SO... As the final days of SWC count down it has been my pleasure in providing this "data" for you to use as you wish.

Post below any comments both Pro and Con...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

TNT
Admiral

Post#113 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:13 am

Thanks Deathstriker. It's exactly as expected. :)
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

barnabilopez
Commander

Post#114 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:58 am

Some more statistics. The data is taken from todays GSOW.
Number of squads and activity
Total 1-7 days 7+days
Ultra 57 52 5
Obsidian 820 671 149
Bronzium 167 130 37
Durasteel 67 21 46
Carbonite 86 6 80
Sarlacc 112 77 35
ALL 1309 957 352

All "active" (less than 30 days since last war) are in total 1309 as of June 03.But 352 of them played war more than 7 days ago.

Return to “General Discussions”