GSoW is Live!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Spock
Admiral

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#81 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:44 pm

jaybinx wrote:
Spock wrote:
jaybinx wrote:on ksod in the member pages, you could click each headings like medals, hq, base strength and the members would re-sort accordingly
can the ksow site be updated to do this? currently its only sorted by hq... i liked being able to sort by base strength since hq/score levels vary...

That is one of the things we hope to add in a future update.

thanks spock
another suggestion: when looking at war history of squad, you cannot tell what the faction was of the opposing squads. my smaller rebel squad battles a lot of rebel squads... so be fun to be able to see who/what we battled.
i looked at ksod every day and i can't remember if it did this or not...lol

Valid point I’ll be happy to pass along.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 700 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

DeathStriker

Post#82 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:57 pm

SUGGESTION: Add Faction Symbol on Squad Info and Add Back Button

While researching the post by jaybinx above I thought about these 2 Suggestions:

1. Add Faction Symbol on Squad Info Pop-Up.

Currently the Faction Symbol only shows in the League Listings.
  2. Add Back Button on Squad Info Pop-Up.

During my "research" I noted that you can view the Record / Info of Squads you previously Warred against by clicking on the [Matchups] Tab and then the Squad you are interested in. This is where a Back Button (to take you back to the previous Matchups listing) would be handy. You could then click on a Squad, view Info, go back, click on another Squad, view info, go back, etc.

Also if say, you click on the League Listings and bring up a Squad Record / Info Pop-Up the Back Button would take you back to the previous League Listing.
Just a thought...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Spock
Admiral

Post#83 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Good stuff!

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 700 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

TK1973
Lieutenant

Post#84 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:55 pm

Fantastic work Spock. Kudos to your team. I loved KSOD but GSoW is incredible
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

Josketer
Commodore

Post#85 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:00 pm

toname wrote:
Josketer wrote:The system is based on BS, your teammates have very low BS. For example : In my team, there is a level 7 HQ and his BS is 1678.

FWIW, a maxed HQ7 has a base score of 1688, while a maxed HQ6 has a base score of 1338. Our HQ7s are right in that range.

In my opinion, the current selection does not account for the increased possible base score of higher HQs in determining sandbagging. I've chatted with the team though and I'll leave it at that for now. They have higher priorities at the moment.

But,in your team none of your HQ 7 have the correct BS. They are under the 1575. Our HQ 7 have his dk at level 5,that's the reason,but the rest of his base is maxed at level 7. Look

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 20--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Spock
Admiral

Post#86 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:02 pm

On behalf of the team, thanks for the compliments. It’s greatly appreciated.
We have had some great suggestions so far (one we even got implemented already) and we will keep trying to make the site better for everyone. :)

Tayend
Cadet Trooper

Post#87 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Thank you very much for this great website!

The Galaxy-wide stats are a little bit strange:
The total amount of commanders is 146.755, but the sum of the commanders at all planets is more than 15.000 lower. Why?

Edit:
And another little bug:
My squad Deutsch'15 has rank 398 in the Obsidian league, but at the squad page I see as rank 401.
Other squads in the same league have the same difference of 3 between the table and the squad page.

toname
Commander

Post#88 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:59 pm

Josketer wrote:
toname wrote:
Josketer wrote:The system is based on BS, your teammates have very low BS. For example : In my team, there is a level 7 HQ and his BS is 1678.

FWIW, a maxed HQ7 has a base score of 1688, while a maxed HQ6 has a base score of 1338. Our HQ7s are right in that range.

In my opinion, the current selection does not account for the increased possible base score of higher HQs in determining sandbagging. I've chatted with the team though and I'll leave it at that for now. They have higher priorities at the moment.

But,in your team none of your HQ 7 have the correct BS. They are under the 1575. Our HQ 7 have his dk at level 5,that's the reason,but the rest of his base is maxed at level 7. Look

You didn't understand what I wrote, apparently. A maxed HQ6 has a BS of 1338. A maxed HQ7 has a BS of 1688. All of our 7s are in that range. They don't have the "correct" BS because they are all developing 7s. You can't be a sandbagger if you are above the max BS for the level below you!

Where did you get 1575 anyways? That wasn't even an option.

Spock
Admiral

Post#89 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:05 pm

Tayend wrote:Thank you very much for this great website!

The Galaxy-wide stats are a little bit strange:
The total amount of commanders is 146.755, but the sum of the commanders at all planets is more than 15.000 lower. Why?

Edit:
And another little bug:
My squad Deutsch'15 has rank 398 in the Obsidian league, but at the squad page I see as rank 401.
Other squads in the same league have the same difference of 3 between the table and the squad page.

‘Thanks man. Passed this along to be looked into.

For the populations we just pull that info from the server and display it. If it’s wonky on their end it’ll be wonky on ours.
The rankings is something we can work on fixing thought.

Hoot
Captain

Post#90 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:20 pm

Hope this hasn't been asked yet, didn't have time to read all the posts but I'm wondering if someone can help with a hopefully dumb question:

I have been reporting weekly stats for CWP since 2016 and the way I did it with KSOD was a very basic copy/paste values into a spreadsheet. The new GSOW's format is quite different, at least on the summaries as that's as far as I've got. When I copy the two columns and several rows of data and paste the values, all the data ends up in a single cell. I If do a straight paste, it shoots it backwards down a single column.

Is there a way to transfer the data from GSOW into a spreadsheet that doesn't involve programmer knowledge? Because I have none.
ImageImage

Coruscant Wolfpck
Corellian Wolfpck
Cantonica Wolfpck
Chaos Wolfpck
Crimson Wolfpck
Wolfpck ▲

Join us at ccwolfpack.com

Return to “General Discussions”